:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
walls so sweet they send you spiraling out of control.

****, those walls turned kap from into a social activist. 
roll.gif

He just standing there, eyes closed, swaying, slurring his words.

And all he can come up with is "I didn't do nothing" and "I never did anything", not very convincing arguments as you stand outside county jail.

I'm just lmao because my deepest fear was him getting his life together and being a stud for OAK.

Hey Aldon, have fun flipping burgers at jack in the box and pushing sketchy nutritional supplements on instagram.

cousins is going to be a niner as long as he stands his ground. situations like these rarely ever end in favor of the team.

[h2]49ers Agree to Terms with Seven Free Agents[/h2]
Posted 1 minute ago

49ers Staff

The San Francisco 49ers announced they have agreed to terms with the following seven free agents:
[table][tr][td]
Name
[/td][td]
Position
[/td][td]
Contract Length
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Pierre Garçon
[/td][td]
WR
[/td][td]
Five Years
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Marquise Goodwin
[/td][td]
WR
[/td][td]
Two Years
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Robbie Gould
[/td][td]
K
[/td][td]
Two Years
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Brian Hoyer
[/td][td]
QB
[/td][td]
Two Years
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Kyle Juszczyk
[/td][td]
FB
[/td][td]
Four Years
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Logan Paulsen
[/td][td]
TE
[/td][td]
One Year
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Malcolm Smith
[/td][td]
LB
[/td][td]
Five Years
[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Ed Werder: "What I heard is Kirk Cousins wants $60 million the first two years."

[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

Ed Werder: "What I heard is Kirk Cousins wants $60 million the first two years."

[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]
playing hard to **** with the 'skins. keep it up, captain kirk. 
grin.gif

I'm happy for the pickups just wish we didn't have to wait until august for madden 18 to come out and give the new 49ers a spin (hopefully with Kirk cousins)

LYNCH on nfl network right now. lynch did NOT rule out pursuing other long-term quarterback options and said they were very transparent with hoyer.

"we're here to build championships"

Last edited:
Hayne plane experiencing turbulence over aus skies

"Australian media on Wednesday reported that Hayne has been removed from the Titans' "leadership group" over attitude problems, and that the star fullback argued with teammates about a number of issues, including him being overweight. One newspaper said his weight had increased to 106 kilograms, or 238 pounds."

come on, heat, hayne news? really? i forgot that dude existed. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom