:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didnt Pryor JUST meet with the Skins earlier? :lol:

Doubt he goes there now

Marcus Rapoport on twitter put a video of Aldon today after getting released and wow... dude needs serious help

wackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
mean.gif

Why are you guys saying boo or wackkkk that Cousins signed the Franchise Tag?  We, or anyone, literally could NOT trade for him until he did.

The price for cousins was likely gonna be too high. I wonder if he was using this talk about wanting out just as a leverage tactic to get more money out of Washington

Last edited:

Why are you guys saying boo or wackkkk that Cousins signed the Franchise Tag?  We, or anyone, literally could NOT trade for him until he did.
Seems like we wanted him to play hardball with them and hold out, but that's not Kirk.  We'll just wait it out.

Ravens resigning Brandon Williams. Never really expected us to land him, so it's whatever.

Cousins not coming will be a blessing in disguise.The Mahomes era ! Will be Dak all over again ! Lol

we've got a month and a half to go until the draft, so we've just got to wait to get some clarity. 

hard to get a feel for who kyle would like. kirk was a tremendous leader at michigan st in a pro-style offense. i think that would be a good baseline to begin with.

two big reasons i think nate peterman is going to be a heavy favorite leading into the draft.

Last edited:
Regardless of what happens, the Lynch/Shanny combo is butter right now. These dudes got me contemplating attending a game next season.

Jed's balding ***** *** is somewhere in a corner doing the birdman handrub.

Last edited:
agreed. loving shanny and lynch so far.

the draft will be the real barometer of off-season success. if you can't draft, you can't win **** in the NFL. this year is tricky in that there could be multiple sneaky busts in the top 10. its not a year where you can throw a dart while blindfolded with your 2nd overall pick and land on a stud.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom