:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my favorite scenario right now: browns fall in love with trubisky but still want myles at one. for our 2nd overall pick, they trade us the 12th overall, 2nd rounder, 3rd rounder and 2018 2nd rounder.

we walk away with corey davis/mike williams, evan engram, charles harris, tyus bowser and nathan peterman. talk about setting the table. offense would be loaded. defense would be fast and aggressive. 
nerd.gif
 some wishful thinking involved, but numbers have been crunched and it's definitely feasible. 

need the reports of infatuation with trubisky to be real. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
^I like that scenario a great deal.  However, I think that the Browns would be able to get Jimmy Garappolo for much cheaper than what you laid out it would cost them for the #2 pick....so they wouldnt make a move like that with us.

fingers crossed!

browns have a **** ton of draft picks 
sick.gif

Update on Browns draft picks:

2017 - 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 6

2018 - 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 6, 6, 7

Last edited:
Good to hear we're getting so many new wide outs

Bruce Ellington ye be warned, fail to produce and prepare to walk the plank like Patton and smith.

i think aldrick robinson just took bruce's spot lol. their skill sets are very comparable. he also already knows the offense.

sorry bruce 
tired.gif

Last edited:
lmao

kyle carried 6 WRs last season. have to think pierre garcon, marquise goodwin, jeremy kerley and aldrick robinson are all but locks to make the 53.

kyle sure loves his speed. all those dudes can scoot.

Last edited:
Matt maioco live on the intermission of CSN Bay Area coverage of the sharks game seems unsure Kirk Cousins comes to SF this season, says the door is open for 2018.

Decent. Weak arm but he did play decent for the bears. I want a mobile qb dammit. Saleh not getting much so far :lol:

Actually just read the details. Not bad. Essentially a 2 year deal. Paraag is truly a contract wizard man

the press conference with all of these players is going to be massive. have to bust out the extra long table.

Last edited:
We just signed hoyer, paulsen, Gould, and Barkley. Potentially martell Bennett. All former bear players.... soon we will bring a lord that is currently with the bears :evil:

Do teams have press conference for mid to low level players too? Thought they only do it for high profile signings.

Back
Top Bottom