:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pryor balled last year, thats a good deal for the Skins. Not sure why anyone would want to play there (finally able to say that about another franchise :lol: ) but good for them I guess

I wonder if we're going to still pursue Cousins or if that ship has sailed. I guess I can deal with another year of mehh QB play but damn Ive had my hopes for Cousins or Jimmy G for months

It can be smart but also risky. Say he blows out his knee this year, then he's screwed himself out of a long term deal.
He seems to rub a lot of players wrong way w/ how opposing players that have matched up against him have verbally gone off on him.

Janoris Jenkins' rant about him after Giants-Browns played last year :rofl:
Heard college party stories about him too >D

Mannnn if I was the star QB at a school like Ohio St .... let's just say I probably wouldnt have been invited to the combine :lol:

Mannnn if I was the star QB at a school like Ohio St .... let's just say I probably wouldnt have been invited to the combine :lol:
If I was a college football player at any college let's just say my focus probably wouldn't be football :lol: :smh:

the hoodie gets cooks

dude is running circles around the entire league 
mean.gif

cooks is a baller. hoodie the best talent evaluator in the NFL.

i heard there's a big running back in the santa clara 
nerd.gif

Watch the Saints draft a WR w/ that 32nd overall pick to replace Cooks, when they traded Cooks in the 1st place to try to beef up their defense (along w/ avoiding having to cash out Cooks next year) :lol:

neither.

dude on twitter heard its mr. check-yo-chin. i doubt it, tho. we just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom