:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't wait for the draft...Hopefully we see my guy Jamaal Williams in red and gold.
I think there's a great chance he's a 49er. His skill set is similar to Tevin Coleman's, and the Falcons took Coleman under Kyle's watch.

Jamaal Williams is the type of one-cut decisive runner that Kyle is looking for. Find the running lane, commit and go.

Last edited:
outside zone

find the lane--> commit --> go

"slow to it, blow through it" is a common zone running proverb in football.

10qgCkVv5Z9K0w.gif

rpAS5EbkEq1NK.gif

[h2]conviction[/h2]
Outside zone toss. Flows, sees the running lane, sticks that foot in the ground and gets down hill. Williams runs through arm tackles with conviction. His ornery running style makes him a problem in open field for smaller defensive backs.

DceuYGk00AdEY.gif

[h2]multiplicity [/h2]
Bangs first play; Bounces second. He is proficient with all of the zone-running reads required. Williams has the mental makeup to process what his eyes show him even under duress.

idQCVPr5kGjtu.gif

Jamaal Williams is one of the better running backs in the draft that repeatedly demonstrates the ability to patiently surf parallel to the line of scrimmage, read his cues, and ride the wave into the open field. The guy is made for this scheme. He is that prototypical one-cut running back that the Shanahans covet and could turn into an incredible day-3 bargain due to the depth in the draft. Williams plays with fire and passion that Lynch is looking for and would help keep Carlos Hyde off the injured reserve. While the draft is incredibly deep in running backs in every in every way, shape, and form, I believe we need to keep an eye on Jamaal Williams because there's a great chance he could be wearing red and gold after April 29.

Last edited:
My gawd red, any one of us from NT niner fam could compile all your insight and turn it in as our PhD dissertation...im gonna title that **** "Cover Your A-Gap Or Get Your *** Run Thru"

My dude goes the extra mile putting​******* arrows and **** on the all-22s. I dont know what exactly is going on but i do feel smarter having seen it. Got NT lookin like a trigonometry nerd's wet dream

Last edited:
Yea we are super lucky to have a resource like him. No other sports thread has someone like him.

My gawd red, any one of us from NT niner fam could compile all your insight and turn it in as our PhD dissertation...im gonna title that **** "Cover Your A-Gap Or Get Your *** Run Thru"

My dude goes the extra mile putting​******* arrows and **** on the all-22s. I dont know what exactly is going on but i do feel smarter having seen it. Got NT lookin like a trigonometry nerd's wet dream
Don't think any other NFL team thread has someone like red81 red81 :nthat:

I know I rarely post but Red is definitely appreciated not only on here but the MMA thread as well.

mma and football, the two loves of my life. 
embarassed.gif
 #foreverAstudentofthegame

Last edited:
assuming Hightower's price is too high, yall think there's any chance Lynch goes after Zach Brown from the Bills?

i just want a pair of dominating ILB's again..is that too much to ask for? :frown:

Last edited:
I doubt it. They gave Malcolm Smith starting money. I think they expect Malcolm and Bowman to start up the middle.

Who knows about Hightower. His history of injuries is pretty extensive. It probably has a lot to do with why he hasn't landed anywhere.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if Kyle is thinking of bringing Quan back. granted, he's slow and doesn't ideally fit the offensive scheme he runs, but at a cheap price; he's well worth it.

never heard of Q having issues with the FO

Back
Top Bottom