:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i wish i could find the rankings for yards after contact for the running backs in this draft. jamaal williams has to be near the top. dude never goes down to the first guy. 

t84Gwm6Gkb972.gif

Seahawks picked up Eddie Lacey,
Hope he gets fat or stayed injured because that's gonna be a ***** to deal with twice a year.

Reverse that I mean I hope he either stays fat or gets injured.

Either way I'm already have nightmares of him coming through our d line like a wrecking ball 2x a regular season

PWilly, Myles Garrett, Defo, AA and Lynch will have something to say about that

"Them" as in cle? I mean depending on what else was included it could definitely be worth it to them

I want Myles in a Niner uni :frown:

Last edited:
Same here. Need to start seeing "reports" out of Santa Clara that the Niners are leaning towards Mitchell 8)

so, teams are now saying joe mixon could go in the first round. lol.

not surprised. talent >>>>> *********************

best running back in the draft.

overalll he seems like a pretty good kid who is cognizant of how poor his judgement was. I figured a team would use a high 2 on him. His hands out of the backfield are so natural.

Aditi Kinkhabwala‏Verified account  @AKinkhabwala
 Follow

More

Looks like #Ravens bidding adieu to veteran OL Jeremy Zuttah. Person apprised of team's plans says he'll be released today, 6 days into FA.
I would look into picking this dude up. tbh, i didn't watch him play much, but he's fresh off of a probowl year. 
nerd.gif
 at worst, we get much-needed depth. 

juice agrees

Kyle Juszczyk‏Verified account  @JuiceCheck44
 Follow

More

@ProFootballTalk huge loss for the @Ravens IMO. I know a place out west that @JZutt7176 would fit in perfect #widezone

Last edited:
Lol

Since I started making mocks years ago, I haven't had a single bust in any of my final mocks. Keep the streak alive. :nerd:  
Keep Evan Ingram in your next one keep the streak alive no way that dude busts. He is one of my can't miss prospects barring injury.

Wow good trade, best part is we still keep a pick and only moved down. Zuttah's been a solid center since going to the Ravens

ha. Zuttah knows the outside zone scheme well having played in Gary Kubiak's offense, which mirrors Kyle's offense. Biggest issue with Kilgore is his inability to stay healthy. Zuttah started 41 games for the Ravens. 
grin.gif

Matt Maiocco‏Verified account  @MaioccoCSN   12s13 seconds ago
More

#49ers GM John Lynch: "Jeremy (Zuttah) has certainly proven to be a very talented player having earned a Pro Bowl selection last season.”

Matt Maiocco‏Verified account  @MaioccoCSN   2m2 minutes ago
More

#49ers GM John Lynch: "Kyle (Shanahan) and I are firm believers that competition brings out the best in everyone."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom