:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is a good spot for foster...

how far is this dude going to fall? I know raider fans are starting to salivate.

My boy whos a raider fan has been pumped with every pick he's slipped since like #8 :lol:

Side note-- i want JuJu

Side note #2-- Really hope Hoyer and Barkley arent our only hope at QB this year

i forgot my boy tyus bowser. how the fuq did i forget about him? one of the lightweight freaks in this draft.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Adoree...he'll do more on offense and special teams than defense imo...

Last edited:
no way lol :nerd:
I swear that's how I heard it...or it's my wishful thinking.

He said he thinks there's a huge difference between making a mistake like assaulting a female at 18 years old compared to doing it at 28 years old and that he hopes he has learned from it and became a better person.

Now I wonder who we take in the second round or if we can trade back into the first
I wanted Jarrad Davis but now that he went to DET, Foster is next in line but he will go to either MIA or OAK. That leaves Zach Cunningham. Niners imo need to get a LB but if Mixon is available, take him with the swiftness.

Last edited:
Wow if we get Mixon... :pimp:

But how about shutting the **** up if he's truly an option, dude gets off on leaking info or something

I'm hearing niners trying to trade up to get Kizer
My gut says that they were still working to get one in the draft. 

Thomas is being interviewed on NFL Live Now

Last edited by a moderator:
Niners definitely scored on the trade w/ the Bears, now they have extra picks to trade up and nab another impact player in first round. 

I'll take Kizer, Peterman, or Mixon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom