:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i always wondered how these dudes at home have the exact hat of the team that picks them. like, do they have hats of all 32 teams on deck? 
nerd.gif

i always wondered how these dudes at home have the exact hat of the team that picks them. like, do they have hats of all 32 teams on deck? :nerd:

That's not unheard of actually lol.

I remember back in high school, some kids that knew they were gonna get drafted in the MLB draft would go hit the mall and pick up a hat from each team and just return the 29 hats they didn't need the next day :lol:

i always wondered how these dudes at home have the exact hat of the team that picks them. like, do they have hats of all 32 teams on deck? :nerd:

I used to wonder the same thing, but a year or two back I remember seeing a grip of hats someone in the background was sorting through when they cut to whoever it was about to be picked

Guess I am not educated on that.  No chance we draft him if that is the case...which is unfortunate.
He has a lot of baggage from high school but he's matured for sure through college. I heard people say get him out of state of Florida and he will be perrneial pro bowler and I believe it.

lol my boy, who is a die-hard raider fan, is furious with conley

"they took a raper to help them rape the fans as they transition from oakland to vegas"

roll.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:

lol my boy who is a raider fan is furious with conley

"they took a raper to help them rape the fans as they transition from oakland to vegas"

roll.gif
mean.gif
Tell your friend the word is rapist not raper.  That should go over well.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom