:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, so Mia, Oak, and Cle all passed on Foster. So are the Falcons gonna pick him?

Last edited:

Tell your friend the word is rapist not raper.  That should go over well.  
laugh.gif
he is a raider fan after all  
grin.gif
grin.gif

Touche'

If Carlos Henderson, Kizer, TJ Watt, Foster, and Peterman are all available at 34, who do you pick?
As much as I like Watt and Henderson, I'd take Peterman or Kizer, Hoyer not the Qb of the future and Cousins coming not written in stone at all.

Last edited:
it's looking like foster is really going to fall out of the first. craziness. 

Last edited:
foster scares the **** out of me. i feel like he could self-destruct in a fashion very similar to aldon.

as a player, the guy is an enforcer in the middle of the field. a straight up hammer.

im always leery of 'bama players with red flags. saban usually does a masterful job of sweeping off-field issues under the rug.

foster scares the **** out of me. i feel like he could self-destruct in a fashion very similar to aldon.

as a player, the guy is an enforcer in the middle of the field. a straight up hammer.

im always leery of 'bama players with red flags. saban usually does a masterful job of sweeping off-field issues under the rug.

Rolando McClain

Back
Top Bottom