:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
guys, we are walking away with SOLOMON THOMAS and REUBEN FOSTER.

let that sink in. lynch may have literally just destroyed everything baalke did with his first two picks ever.

let that sink in. lynch may have literally just destroyed everything baalke did with his first two picks ever.
He did red. No debate. 

our defense gonna be G'd up for sure but we still starting Brian Hoyer on the other side of da ball

our defense gonna be G'd up for sure but we still starting Brian Hoyer on the other side of da ball

Goes in line w/ a recent article was predicting.

Beef up the D and aim for an "OK" offense (worst case scenario) and have the D keep us in games for this 1st year or two.

i forgot to add the trade. we picked up an extra third rounder in this and next year's draft.

#captainamerica

Last edited:
Yes, there were some thinking about possibly using the 2nd pick on foster. Cant wait to see them out on the field

BTW, our draft day hats are 
sick.gif
Not just the 49ers lol, they're all the same design so they're all trash in general
Right....but our mammoth logo on the bill looks worse than others IMO.

Glad we drafted two defensive players. It was terrible to watch the defense the last couple of years after all of those dominate defenses we had under harbaugh.

if you don't watch college football, take a second to watch this. i promise you won't regret it.

Glad we drafted two defensive players. It was terrible to watch the defense the last couple of years after all of those dominate defenses we had under harbaugh.
we had a okay defense personel-wise it was mr. let's wait and guess what gap they gonna run who was really ******* us over

john lynch steals the show on first day of the draft

should be the headline on every bay area newspaper tomorrow morning

Was hoping they scooped Dalvin with that late first round pick as insurance for Hyde. I'm cool with Reuben though.

I like the pick but kinda wished we still had the early 2nd round pick

Same deal as last year when we traded back into 1st to get Garnett.

Our "2nd round" pick is essentially Foster.

We just traded up to make sure we got the guy we wanted for sure.

Back
Top Bottom