:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lynch said they drafted 2 out of the top 3 players on their board.

talk about efficiency.

i imagine the other player was jamal adams.

My goodness Red i knew he was a beast but that Foster tape :wow:

This dude had 6 full minutes worth of great plays with each highlight no more than like 5 seconds on the vid :lol: :pimp:

And to those who question why we signed Malcom Smith, no one saw Foster slipping as far as he did as well as effin up at the Combine amongst other things nor did we know the Bears would give us so much until right after CLE drafted Myles..cmon now. Personally, still not mad with the signing at all

Bros.... Armstead, Buckner, Thomas, Bow, Foster, Rashard, Ronald Blair, Ward, Reid, Lynch (if he gets in shape) on defense... this **** could turn around much faster than we thought

With Thomas, Foster, Bowman, and Buckner, the Niners are about to be the first team in NFL history to 
shut out all 16 opponents in the regular season. Not srs

man, while lynch and shanny are in the spirit of giving second chances, joe mixon anyone? 
grin.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
Rev Earl also helped us land Rashard Robinson.

bless that man. doing the work of the lord.

Last edited:
Thomas has comparisons to the likes of Aaron Donald and cowboy :pimp:

Foster has comparisons to the likes of Patrick Willis Luke kuechley and Bobby Wagner :wow:

Niners NEED a legit safety to complete this defense. Please please please trade back into the second for Budda Baker

Thomas has comparisons to the likes of Aaron Donald and cowboy
pimp.gif

Foster has comparisons to the likes of Patrick Willis Luke kuechley and Bobby Wagner
eek.gif

Niners NEED a legit safety to complete this defense. Please please please trade back into the second for Budda Baker
thought he was too small for you 
grin.gif

tongue.gif

Niners focused all on offense in FA and used their first two picks on stud defensive players. WOWWWWWWWWWW I CANNOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW. I fell asleep with all that beer I drank and woke up in time for the niners to trade back into the first for foster :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom