:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ust heard on the radio something that didnt even cross my mind.....

The Bears beating us in the snow last year cost them three draft picks. :rofl:

Last edited:
heads up: draft resumes tomorrow at 4 pm pst.

let's get it. 
nthat.gif
#brickbybrick

Last edited:
According to Lynch, the trade was the product of work done by Paraag Marathe, the Niners' chief strategy officer and executive vice president of football operations. Lynch said the Niners had multiple teams bidding on the pick, which helped increase the return.

"I always find it really cool that Bill Walsh charged Paraag at one point with coming up with our own trade chart, and so he did that, and we used it very well today," Lynch said.

there's no denying paraag's genius this time of the year. dude is a master fleecer.

i still can't believe we landed solly and foster. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
 a lot of fans are sleeping on solomon. this guy is a game wrecker. i wouldn't be surprised if he makes AA expendable. i love this pick.

Last edited:
fellas just got home from classes and finally read up on all the 49ers' draft news and BOOOOOOOOYYYY WE BACK

good bye Michael Wilhoite, hello Reuben Foster.

*cue Bart Scott* ******* September can't come fast enough

Guise I can't sleep. Let's keep talking niner football!!! Who are your favorites for tomorrow.

I hope we give hard looks at ...
Obi Melinwonfu SS
Carlos Henderson WR
Budda Baker - FS
Kevin King CB
Dalvin Cook - RB
Deshon Kizer - QB
Nathan Peterman - QB
Forrest Lamp - OG
Fabian Moreau - CB
Marcus Williams - FS
Josh Jones - FS

that's a strong list. 
nerd.gif
kareem hunt is one of my primary targets for tomorrow. i want that man to be a niner.

I feel/felt before the draft and before talks about a QB deal that the Niners were going to try and reach for a QB this draft. I'm still on that fence. 

I feel/felt before the draft and before talks about a QB deal that the Niners were going to try and reach for a QB this draft. I'm still on that fence. 

Lynch gonna old navy performance fleece his way back into the second round to grab kizer.

we've seen QBs from the second and third succeed in the league

Last edited:
that's a strong list. :nerd: kareem hunt is one of my primary targets for tomorrow. i want that man to be a niner.
:nerd: you think he'll slip to the 3rd or does lynch gotta Marona fleece his way back into the 2nd?

I forgot to add Joe mixon to my list

Lynch gonna old navy performance fleece his way back into the second round to grab kizer.

we've seen QBs from the second and third succeed in the league
I remember niners were blown away by their interview with Kizer. Question is were they blown away by his tape to take him tomorrow???? :nerd: stay tuned on the next episode of #captainamerica

i'm guessing he'll be there right when the third round begins. we can use pick 66 or 67. 
grin.gif

I remember niners were blown away by their interview with Kizer. Question is were they blown away by his tape to take him tomorrow????
nerd.gif
stay tuned on the next episode of #captainamerica
there's probably some truth to this.

for months we've been hearing about how the niners loved foster. 
nerd.gif

it's too costly to move up to the beginning of the second. if we want to move up to the beginning of the 2nd, it'll likely cost us both of 66 and 67.

we need to wait until after the middle of the second round near pick ~50. at that point, it should only cost us a 66 or 67+4th to move up.

Last edited:
you know what i'd do? i'd start dangling AA and see if a team wants him for a 2nd or 3rd. 
nerd.gif

i never liked that pick. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
i still can't believe we landed solly and foster. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:  a lot of fans are sleeping on solomon. this guy is a game wrecker. i wouldn't be surprised if he makes AA expendable. i love this pick.
Sadly, I found out his potential against Cal. Granted, Cal's O-line sucks but, I was impressed nonetheless.

So lynch got his warren sapp and Derrick brooks today. Now he needs to find his John Lynch :nerd:

budda baker

Lynch gonna **** around and draft 10+ defensive players and make them play on both sides of the ball.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom