:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we took pita taumoepenu. this is a guy i was trying to find tape on later in the draft process, but i couldn't 
frown.gif

poly kid. edge rusher. i know he's a twitchy player. excellent 3-cone of 6.91 at the combine.

Last edited:
yeah, maybe they like him at OLB. he was primarily an edge rusher in college.

he has some leo traits.

Last edited:
wilhoite been a seacock for a month or so.
Skov is a core special teamer till somebody beats him out and there's gonna be a lot of competition so presumably he's gone too.

Last edited:
WILHOITE IS A SEAHAWK THANK YOU GOSH was so tired of seeing that dude being demolished by olineman and then getting hyped when he makes a tackle 6 yards downfield. Skov was my guy in college but those ACL's will never hold up in the NFL. He's on his third ACL in one knee

here is something I can deduce from this draft: lord fangio is not coming here next year.

they're heavily investing in saleh's defense by loading up on one-gap players.

witherspoon=press-man corner

solly, dj jones, pita=one gappers

reuben foster=4-3 will LB

Last edited:
Terrell Davis on NFL network just said Joe Williams biggest steal of the draft.
there's some truth to this as long as his head is in the right place.

dude is dynamic, and i would not be surprised if he makes lynch and shanny feel like they can send los packing.

Last edited:
Yeah I watched Utah a little but this year and I do recall joe and that QB with his legs breaking off big plays.

Guess dude had to take a break from Football due to his sister passing away.

there's some truth to this as long as his head is in the right place.

dude is dynamic, and i would not be surprised if he makes lynch and shanny feel like they can send los packing.
He needs to be careful with the fumbles too

I thought for sure aviante Collins would be gone by now after that combine. Seems like he would be a solid fit in this system.

Feel like this was their first reach :smh:

As of right now Kyle and Lynch can do no wrong, that is until they actually show to have done something wrong.

Just have to trust the process and see how everything unfolds.

After the first round it really looks like the front office was going after needs and system guys rather than best available.

I guarantee the term "Kyle Style" will drive us crazy before the end of the season... If it hasn't already.

UDFAs are going to be interesting to watch.

looks like jojo mathis will go undrafted. bring him in. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
isaiah ford must have medical or off-field red flags because this dude should be long gone by now

Wouldn't be mad about Jerod Evans with last pick of the draft another developmental QB.

I want Malachi Dupre, Joe Mathis, or Isiah Ford with that final pick all guys I thought were 3rd 4th rounders.

Back
Top Bottom