:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
already ahead of kaepernick against the blitz. sees the blitz early, stands in there, and goes to his hot--our new TE--george kittle
nthat.gif

giphy.gif

again. red dog bearing down on him. stand tall and goes to his hot. 

giphy.gif

again. TOUGH SOB!! stanford killed him in this game lol. 

giphy.gif

<gus johnson voice>BANG BANG BANG!!!!!

giphy.gif

^that must be what made him so appealing to kyle. he flashes some promise working off play action.

recurring theme i've noticed is toughness. beathard is a tough son of a *****.

giphy.gif

you have to put on the stanford game to appreciate this guy's toughness. stanford dominated the trenches(solly) and blitzed the **** out of him, and he stayed resilient despite getting his brains smashed in.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
already ahead of kaepernick against the blitz. sees the blitz early, stands in there, and goes to his hot--our new TE--george kittle:nthat:

giphy.gif

again. red dog bearing down on him. stand tall and goes to his hot. 

giphy.gif

again. TOUGH SOB!! stanford killed him in this game lol. 

giphy.gif

BANG BANG BANG!!!!!

giphy.gif

^that must be what made him so appealing to kyle. he flashes some promise working off play action.

recurring theme i've noticed is toughness. beathard is a tough son of a *****.

giphy.gif

you have to put on the stanford game to appreciate this guy's toughness. stanford dominated the trenches(solly) and blitzed the **** out of him, and he stayed resilient despite getting his brains smashed in.

giphy.gif

Not mad about the Beathard pick very low risk and Kyle hasn't hitched his wagon to anybody yet. If we do pick early next year we know where we will need to go.

But lawd please let Kirk Cousins be a Niner in 2018.

yeah, i'll take beathard where we took him over a pricey investment in every single QB in this draft

yes lawd to kirk cousins in 2018 
happy.gif

man, we are so fortunate to have john lynch. this dude is the real deal. he's going to bail the yorks out from the deep ****hole they've dug themselves into. 

Last edited:
man, we are so fortunate to have john lynch. this dude is the real deal. he's going to bail the yorks out from the deep ****hole they've dug themselves into. 
hell of a draft by lynch and his team. i see multiple players with day-1 impact potential. in addition, we've stockpiled picks for next year. 
nthat.gif

ZERO ACL PICKS

#brickbybrick

Last edited:
Colbert is a good pick up, big, fast and can tackle at worst he'll be ace special teamer for you guys.

Played Safety at Texas wasnt much of player, went to Miami moved to Corner and flourished under Manny Diaz.

Did have some little nagging injuries so that something to lookout for.

Kid is a real *****, at the end of the day I got emense respect for him.

I was hearing a podcast (taylo price talks) where Paraag what interviewed and hearing his story he seems to be really dedicated to tje niners and wants the best for the organization and wants to win. Total 180 of what he is deemed to be.

Great draft. Good depth was added. Im excited to see what they bring. OL wasn't adressed. Does that mean they belive in The youngings at those positions

Colbert is a good pick up, big, fast and can tackle at worst he'll be ace special teamer for you guys.

Played Safety at Texas wasnt much of player, went to Miami moved to Corner and flourished under Manny Diaz.

Did have some little nagging injuries so that something to lookout for.

Kid is a real *****, at the end of the day I got emense respect for him.
good stuff

HELL YAH! I am a big fan of Toth. He jumped out to me when kentucky played bama. dude held his own against dalvin tomlinson and jonathan allen. tough dude with good body control and ability to move into the second level. good fit for OZ.  i believe he's started 40+ games.

=-‏ @DPBNE   31m31 minutes ago
More

Jon Toth heading to the 49ers

Last edited:
I don't think i've seen this much skepticism turned optimism in a long time. John is a good man. A lot of people questioned him. 

The guy knows his ****. 

Last edited by a moderator:
dnno.gif

dunno. compete with reid for SS?
alien.gif

if he cant thrive in this defense, he's not long for the league. this is the simplest defense he'll be in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom