:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was going to ask the faithful what the condition/status/breakdown is of the receiving core. Where is everyone going?

I don't know them that well as ya'll. 

Last edited by a moderator:
lorenzo jerome is a pretty damn big signing. he's going to legitimately compete for that single-high free safety spot.

I was going to ask the faithful what the condition/status/breakdown is of the receiving core. Where is everyone going?
Torrey Smith cut

Quinton Patton not offered an extension

Bruce Ellilngton ALREADY sidelined with soft tissue injury, god willing he doesn't make the final 53

So from where I stand

#1. Garcon

#2. Jeremy Kerley 

#3. Marquise Goodwin

#4. Streater, Smelter, or toss in a Rook like Trent Taylor 

Last edited:

Victor Bolden‏ @vbolden6era
 Follow

More

I'm a 49er! I want to thank the 49er organization for believing in me and everyone whose gotten me to this point.
this guy was in my first mock

kyle really has an affinity for speed and quickness 
sick.gif
 they haven't brought in one guy that can't scoot.
nthat.gif

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
that's how i'd build my WR core, too.

Last edited:
Lynch brought the shovel out when he got hired. Diggin the Yorks out of what looked like an impossible hole to get out of. :smile:

Torrey Smith cut

Quinton Patton not offered an extension

Bruce Ellilngton ALREADY sidelined with soft tissue injury, god willing he doesn't make the final 53

So from where I stand

#1. Garcon
#2. Jeremy Kerley 
#3. Marquise Goodwin
#4. Streater, Smelter, or toss in a Rook like Trent Taylor 

patton is with the jets now, i believe

in a perfect scenario, niners would bring in josh gordon and he'd keep his head on straight

patton is with the jets now, i believe

in a perfect scenario, niners would bring in josh gordon and he'd keep his head on straight

He's a talented player but I don't even want the potential of a mess up during a major reboot like we're in now.

Damn Ben Boulware this years scooby Wright dropped completely out the draft. That boys got heart he will make a roster.

I don't believe in the notion of "#1 WR", but that's just me.

i believe in a holistic WR approach ala the hoodie. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

they just won a SB without him.

strength in numbers > #1 WR
True but I mean his **** got pushed in with injuries and he still had 540 yards and 3 TDs ON JUST 25 RECEPTIONS

that's 21.6 yds average per catch 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom