:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kittle gang

Looks like they're going to try and stash Cole Hikutini on the practice squad.

I think they'll only keep 3 since Juice doubles as a TE.

There's going to be up to 5 UDFA's making this team: Lorenzo Jerome, Matt Breida, Erik Magnuson, Victor Bolden Jr./Kendrick Bourne. Props to Lynch. This was a great UDFA class.

Every single time I see Travis Kelce or Jordan Reed make a big play, I want to vomit. At least we dont have to watch this turd have passes clank off of his hands anymore.

Killer Kittle must've been tearing it up in camp :pimp: No more stone hands and we freed up some cap :smile:

Glad to see Stonehands McDonald go, but I wish we had someone good to put in that TE1 spot.

I know, "but Kittle", I just hope he has what it takes to bring it up to the NFL level.

I know it's all just "potential" right now but Kittle was hyped up as a sleeper and being a guy who could emerge as the best TE out of this 2017 draft class so I wouldn't be too concerned.

Glad to see Stonehands McDonald go, but I wish we had someone good to put in that TE1 spot.

I know, "but Kittle", I just hope he has what it takes to bring it up to the NFL level.

A meh end to a lengthy investment, got 4 meh years out of a 2nd round pick and wound up with a 4th, meh. At least we found someone to fob that ludcrious Trent Baalke extension on.

And yet another addition to the nightmare that is playing the 49ers in Madden :frown::: Vance McD was a 77 OVR, now gonna be starting Kittle who is a 67

His stats could go up throughout the season if he plays well but as it stands currently I don't think there's a starting linebacker on any team that won't be able to completely shut Kittle down in coverage in Madden.

A meh end to a lengthy investment, got 4 meh years out of a 2nd round pick and wound up with a 4th, meh. At least we found someone to fob that ludcrious Trent Baalke extension on.

And yet another addition to the nightmare that is playing the 49ers in Madden :frown:::: Vance McD was a 77 OVR, now gonna be starting Kittle who is a 67

His stats could go up throughout the season if he plays well but as it stands currently I don't think there's a starting linebacker on any team that won't be able to completely shut Kittle down in coverage in Madden.
I'm sure Kittle is good enough to throw to on a TE Drag or Singleback-TE Post lol.

And yet another addition to the nightmare that is playing the 49ers in Madden :frown::::: Vance McD was a 77 OVR, now gonna be starting Kittle who is a 67

What's Juice's rating when you slide him to TE?

What yall think about Joe Haden?

Fozzy Badfeet most people I play with IRL and online user control their ILB's and cover the WR and TE drag routes because everyone knows they can be the most effective routes.

Drizzyd I have no clue I use him as a fullback because he's the highest rated fullback in the game and players can't switch back in connected seasons once you've changed their position once so I haven't risked it. He's a 91 OVR with 82 speed, 88 acceleration, and 85 awareness so in theory it could work, he'd probably be one of the higher rated TE's in the league...

giphy.gif

But then you'd lose him as your best FB/blocker. I actually haven't tried changing any player's position in Madden 18 yet, I've only had the game for 8 days, been mostly working on MUT and PvP.

Also if anyone cares Ahmad Brooks is now a Green Bay Packer

Damn those stats are solid, maybe try it out in an offline game or 2 and see how you like him at TE?

Hope Brooks does well in GB

I saw a tweet that we're in the mix for a 1 year deal for Haden, I'm not opposed to that..

Back
Top Bottom