:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha Mr. Miyagi is a perfect comparison! I was helping some high schoolers a couple weeks ago with pass rushing and I told them to watch Aldon and FOCUS on his hands. It all starts with the hands! Strong hands allow you to use your lower body and move forward freely. If a linemen gets his hands on you first he has the leverage/balance and dictates where the battle goes.

Daniel-san looking like Aldon @ 1:21

it all starts with the hands

Last edited:
:x @ aldon's pursuit speed. dude hits top gear so damn quickly after he beats the o-line

that being said, I'm crossing my fingers, eyes, and toes that Lemonier develops rather quickly while 99 is out and he gets his opportunity. it looks like he created 0 pass rush against the cowboys.

Kap was 3 for 3 for 73 yards and a touch on the first 4 offensive snaps.  :pimp:

Cant remember the last time something similar happened.  Jeff Garcia days?

Man them TO, Tai Streets. And JJ Stoke days! Greg Roman might make me like him this year if that continues

anyone interested in going to the game this Sunday night. I won't be able to make it out. pm me.

Bears starting LG and C ruled out for Sunday. Our dline better be winning the battle in the trenches all game long.

Justin Smith's shoulder pads
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
lmao we always joke about his small shoulder pads and that extra small jersey he's always pulling down. he's smart for that though! I am surprised we dont see more people utilize that.

Last edited:
bull rush. grab the qb while still engaged with the lineman. raise fist with heavy blood on the elbow. :lol:

Cowboy :pimp: i get the feeling that this man would play on any sort of surface and condition: grass, turf, snow, hail, concrete.

Back
Top Bottom