:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly, I’m on board with the McGlinchey pick more and more now that I’ve had time to think about it.

If we didn’t address the tackle spot this year, things would be very scary if Staley decided to walk away and we didn’t have a replacement. Even though GQ has a quick release and gets it out in a hurry — you gotta protect the investment. Mike will get on the field ASAP.

I badly wanted Fitzpatrick too :frown: dude is a stud!

This sounds like "settling" which a lot of us are doing.. nothing we can do now.. there was other players there that could've been a better fit and they should have forced the hell out of trent brown to play .. winning cures everything and he would've played.. now we're about to have a 25 year old rookie

I wonder how the Niners feel about Malik Jefferson. He is their athletic profile to a tee, but he's got a rock for a brain. Dude has terrible instincts. It's possible Saleh feels he can be coached up. Athletic freak. Sometimes he looks like Reuben Foster, other times he looks like Gerald Hodges.

Who’s guy?

9ers

I wonder how the Niners feel about Malik Jefferson. He is their athletic profile to a tee, but he's got a rock for a brain. Dude has terrible instincts. It's possible Saleh feels he can be coached up. Athletic freak. Sometimes he looks like Reuben Foster, other times he looks like Gerald Hodges.

9ers
I’d rather take Fred Warner or Josey Jewell

Hell yeah! Pumped to have this dude. He was one of my earliest draft crushes in the process lol.

Wow, Raiders with another great pick with Brandon Parker. A little early, but their third-round tackle might end up being better than their first-round tackle. Lol

Whew, Lorenzo Carter off the board. Did not want him. He has all the tools turn into something, but he's raw as hell. I don't think he would've remedied our need for edge.

Dorance Armstrong is another guy like that, although I think he's closer to becoming something than Carter.

Man I want Desmond Harrison. He dominated his competion at Western Georgia . Another OT by the way fellas with immense potential. Got kicked out of Texas University so he comes with red flags but big time potential. Like Joe Staley potential he gets head on straight

With the 95th pick he should be considered.

Unless they think he'll slide to the fourth...COME ON, Lynch!!

BRING ME OBO.

"OBO! OBO! OBO! "

b246xS.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Are we forgetting Ronald Blair? No possibility for him to emerge?
He’s kind of better suited to work inside as a 1 gap guy. Which they have him do while being slightly undersized for that role. He fires off the ball I still have faith in him but not as an Edge player.

Back
Top Bottom