:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So interested in how the pick for Trent Brown turns out 95 overall. He better be good or Unicornhunter gonna be in here gloating bout how he knew it was a bad idea to deal Trent.

In all seriousness imma miss Black Mountain. He excelled way beyond expectations as a 7th round pick. Good luck to that guy. He may be a part of that New England Organization for a long time he gets his act together.

Guice going in the 3rd is criminal. He will be rookie of the year candidate stays healthy. Nobody will challenge him for that Bell cow spot.

Obo, Meeks, White, Thomas(TE) or maybe Sweat, although that knee of his terrifies me. :nerd:

Here's a curveball: Harrison Philips. I heard the 49ers love him.

I love Harrison Phillips. I just kind of thought DJ Jones looked good at time and Earl Mitchell was mad underrated by pundits.

Ian Thomas I can see he moves well. Like Trey Burton does.

Moore stole the show in the 40-yard dash, clocking a 4.35 on his first attempt and a 4.32 the second go-round. The 6-1, 199-pounder also finished the day with the best vertical, at 39 ½ inches, and the top broad jump, at 11-feet, 1-inch.

They must feel comfortable about their edge players.
Well looks like at 128 we will have a shot at him. I mean Obo Was projected a 4th-5th rounder by most draft writers I read that have some intel from scouts. I thought he’d go late 2nd

Moore stole the show in the 40-yard dash, clocking a 4.35 on his first attempt and a 4.32 the second go-round. The 6-1, 199-pounder also finished the day with the best vertical, at 39 ½ inches, and the top broad jump, at 11-feet, 1-inch.
He’s got good numbers

Back
Top Bottom