:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well 49ers gotta figure out how to block Obo Okoronkwo twice a year.

He just went to the rams at 160 overall 5th round

This EQ st Brown Free fall is down right odd. By all indications he’s a very well buttoned up young man that’s extremely bright and works hard.

Oh yeah and he’s 6”5 ran a 4.4 at combine

Leon Jacobs and Kylie Fitts are two EDGE with high athletic scores they could target moving forward.

Let's grab a guard here. Colby Gossett!!

Gimme Duke Ejiofor.

Last edited:
Marcell Harris is this year's Adrian Colbert-type pick. I hope he's healthy because he had an ankle injury last I checked.

Don't really know what to make of this draft. Think Mclintchky will be good but a top 10 pick for an RT which was a position that wasn't bad last year is a steep price.

I like the WR and the LB after more research, think they will be good.

Just got a feel that the 9ers were drafting and plotting like they were a 12-4 team rather than a losing team with still tons of holes on the team.

Good news is I think we have a great QB and coach so I think the offense will be above average-good for many years to come.

The DB cupboard was bare prior to the draft. After the starters, there was nobody. It's chock-full now. Every position has depth.

I still think Greg Mabin may show something he’s a former Iowa WR turned defensive back 6”2 long arm corner. Camp will tell us if how coaching staff feels about him.

On a side note Imma have to root for Shaquem Griffin. Shaquem Griffin plays for the Seahawks:sick::frown::smh:

If we got 3 starters and a bunch of secindary depth and special teams players out of this draft then that would be a success.

That's what it looks like we are getting out of this draft. Other than taking a LT at 9, I'm not sure what everyone is so angry about. Staley probably has a year, maybe two left at max. I'm glad they are grooming his replacement now rather than waiting until he retires and putting a rookie there and letting Jimmy g get murdered.

It's not a sexy pick, but they were going to have to do it at some point anyways.

Back
Top Bottom