:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jullian Taylor has potential. 94th percentile SPARQ score.

But so does Mike Love looking to see what team adds him after the draft.

So we’re comfortable with our pass rush but apparently not our dbs since we drafted a million of them.

Even thought the d backs are the most solid unit on our d?

How do you draft for depth when we still have holes?

Hahaha Richie James I was just showing my buddy his highlight tape.

Dude is extremely fast and extremely frail

Edit he put that 225 up 6 times can’t even clown.

Last edited:
:smh: Look at red81 red81 gloat. We get it. Name a million players and hope some hit so I can gloat.

giphy.gif

Arik actually looked good in his rookie season as a nickel pass rusher. He had me talking about eating crow.

And then he's played like **** since. One thing in his favor is youth. He's still only 24.

Let's get some damn UDFA signed! I like these guys off the top of my head:

EDGE Hercules Mata'afa
EDGE Joe Ostman
EDGE Jeff Holland
CB Quenton Meeks
RB Akrum Wadley

I like what we did this offseason. Got a dynamic rb, shored up the offensive line by signing richburg and cooper, getting Garnett back and in shape, drafting a RT, added some quick *** wrs, signed Sherman, drafted some cbs for Sherman to help groom, added a bunch of depth at the safety position, and added another likely starting LB.

I hope we trade for an edge rusher or resign dumervil, but other than addressing DE they did a great job of addressing a ton of needs. But we literally addressed almost every single position other than that.

Back
Top Bottom