:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“Way to early” question head your way

Realistically how many starters did we draft?

34AAF51FD014ECD01B815EB62376A2565E4E1E51

I'd say 3.5 as of today. McGlinchey will start at right tackle and Warner at Mike or Will. High chance D.J. Reed takes K'Wuan's job. Pettis won't technically be a starter, but he'll be part of the WR rotation. Tarvarius Moore can develop into a starter at CB. The rest are ?'s.

The better your team gets, the fewer spots available. Subsequently, the fewer spots available are harder to fill the later teams pick in the draft. Bill Parcels believed any draft yielding 3 quality starters in any aspect of the game is a successful draft. That's my rule of thumb.

This is a big signing for an UDFA. This guy was being hyped as a first-round player coming in 2017. The combination of a bad year and bad combine plummeted his stock.

I'm saying 3. McGlinchey for sure, I think Warner starts for sure as well, and the a toss up between moore and pettis getting a ton of burn.

Joe Fann left out the part about Armstead. Shanny gave him credit too.

Not sure whether they genuinely believe in him or building his stock for a trade. :emoji_thinking:

Strong endorsement by Lynch and coaches:

On instagram:

Cassiusmarch:

“This right here gave me chills and almost brought tears to my eyes. To go from never feeling appreciated and having to prove myself every single day. To knowing my Coaching staff and GM have my back and trust my work ethic and talent is an indescribable feeling. I am so grateful but never satisfied! I will never lose this chip on my shoulder and will continue to grind every single day. Because in the league, any day could be your last! #goniners#lovethegrind

Well no telling if Arik on the roster next year.

He can be powerful he obviously hasn’t turned into that Calais Campbell type Baalke envisioned.

This Draft was an A+ when you consider the 42nd overall pick in exchange for a Franchise trajectory changing QB.

Jimmy Geezus

I'm a little surprised they didnt do anything with the guard position. They must feel really confident in Garnett

I’ll take it.

I’m not eem that mad at the Mcglinchy pick anymore. Sure it wasn’t sexy but I get it.

Trading up for a punt returner that may get sprinkled in the offense? Nah

Making 2 Baalke picks? Nah

Not addressing the EDGE even in late late rounds?

The kid outta BYU tho. I LOVE THAT PICK. Safety skill set built like an MLB :pimp:. I’m soooooooo excited about him. He’s definitely playing early based on the looming Foster suspension so we’ll see what he’s about.

I’m calling it now DROTY. IDC.

Fred Warner and Jimmy G take away the pain I’ve been feeling. Hopefully I eat my words this szn.

IN SHANAHAN AND LYNCH WE TRUST.

Youre saying "In Shanahan and Lynch we trust" but you don't sound like you're convinced.

Im not going to judge the picks until I see them play. I enjoyed the draft and I fully trust in the coaching and management. History shows there is talent all across the board and it's not always the sexy picks. They know this team inside and out and I believe they drafted what they felt was the best fit and the best players to improve the team.

Im ready for training camp.

LETS GO

Youre saying "In Shanahan and Lynch we trust" but you don't sound like you're convinced.

Im not going to judge the picks until I see them play. I enjoyed the draft and I fully trust in the coaching and management. History shows there is talent all across the board and it's not always the sexy picks. They know this team inside and out and I believe they drafted what they felt was the best fit and the best players to improve the team.

Im ready for training camp.

LETS GO
Just giving my opinion man. Don’t know how that makes me unfaithful.

If you look around there’s a lot a lot of people that absolutely hate this draft(which I don’t). But I’m a fan; which is short for fanatic right?

So how ever it may look I will blindly follow behind our people regardless of anything.

Back
Top Bottom