:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Santa Clara police just revealed that Reuben had another domestic violence incident in October. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Santa Clara police just revealed that Reuben had another domestic violence incident in October. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
So this is actually is 3rd chance because I’m sure Lynch and co. knew about that one as well but just kept it on the hush.

A team would have to pay me to bring back Jimmie POS Ward.

Armstead maybe but he not gonna be happy with the numbers id offer him, former first round picks usually like to get better contracts/paid but Armstead not really shown he worth it

A team would have to pay me to bring back Jimmie POS Ward.

Armstead maybe but he not gonna be happy with the numbers id offer him, former first round picks usually like to get better contracts/paid but Armstead not really shown he worth it

given what armstead has shown in 3.5 seasons, which we can probably all agree is underwhelming, i doubt he’s expecting to be compensated handsomely. He’s shown some flashes this season, and has generated more pressure but he still can’t finish off a play

Just the fact we have to wait til next season.. yet again.. miss them good old days. Already forgot how it feels to get an interception. :smh:.. at least Brieda and Kittle ballin... deff need major work everywhere tho. Oline got killed from bucs dline. Mullens was a total wreck. Still BDN>CJ... we got Seacockks next too. Damnnn.. Sherman better get a pick! Now foster gone with his dumb mess. We shoulda stayed in candlestick. So far we looking cursed like the deadskins.

I think SHERMAN not getting a pick is 2 part

1. QBs know who he is and he hasn’t been targeted in 1 on 1 very often, less targets, less chances to make a play, less picks. I think part of PFF grading Sherm so high is he only has like ~20 targets this year.

2. QBs are much more likely to throw a pick when under pressure. Our DTs DEs, and OLBs have produced a negligible amount of pressure. QBs were playing aren’t being forced to make bad throws.

Also there was that 1 he dropped >D

Back
Top Bottom