:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’least my dawg 22stylez 22stylez knows wassup
3VCK.gif

How crazy is it that Sean Payton and Bill O'Brien were on the hot seat just a few seasons ago? It would've been a mistake to fire either of those guys.

DJ Reed out this Sunday with Chest contusion.

I hope they at least in practice see what Tavarious Moore can do. Hell I just want to see that guy get some snaps at any position besides special teams gunner.

looking back at least deforest buckner had himself a nice game vs the bucs

i think armstead should be brought back if for a parag special, thankfully we have deforest still under friendly contract til 2020

Solomon Thomas + that 4th DL position is the mystery tho

I don't think the realization of wasting a first-round draft pick will hit me until I see Reuben in another uniform.

That's when anger and frustration set in. :smh::sick::frown::angry:

The reaction on social media to Reuben getting claimed is baffling. People act like there aren't dudes like Frank Clark and Tyreek Hill kicking *** in the NFL after they were found GUILTY of beating the **** out of women.

The reality is the NFL is all about winning and making money. That's it.

The reaction on social media to Reuben getting claimed is baffling. People act like there aren't dudes like Frank Clark and Tyreek Hill kicking *** in the NFL after they were found GUILTY of beating the **** out of women.

The reality is the NFL is all about winning and making money. That's it.
True that. End of the day, when you're winning all of this gets masked. Now if you taking L's like we have, well its going to get called out. Wasn't until the video for rice was leaked til he was done done.

Back
Top Bottom