:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Peter King says we are out on Antonio Brown. :angry::angry::angry::angry:

giphy.gif

Peter King’s predictions never come to fruition.

Not saying 49ers will land Antonio but, King has quite the reputation for writing “think” pieces. Where he predicts landing spots for players.

Peter King’s predictions never come to fruition.

Not saying 49ers will land Antonio but, King has quite the reputation for writing “think” pieces. Where he predicts landing spots for players.

He's pretty damn connected to the Niners. He's close to John Lynch and sat in the war room during the 2017 draft. He also called the Mike Mcglinchey pick. King and Simms were the only 2 people with that pick, and both are highly connected to the organization.

we should pick up one of those fa safeties

Kenny vacaro, tyran mathiu, Landon Collins, Lamarcus Joyner.... Clinton dix

For sure we can land one of em, maybe even for the joog. Need some kind of proven commodity vet that can lead.

Tart is good enough but the injuries keep sidelining him. And then this past season Colbert, DJ Reed, Exum jr, marcell Harris all became too big of question marks going forward to count on.

Landon Collins is the only name from that group that interests me.

Earl Thomas, Landon Collins, Kwon Alexander, Jordan Hicks or Anthony Barr. I need at least one of those.

I expect the edge group to be doo doo once everyone gets tagged/resigned.

Last edited:
Didnt we just draft 4 or 5 Safetys last draft smh. Lets just do what KC does. Load up on offense and to hell with the D. If we have another losing season Lynch and Shanny will be on the hot seat. If their on the hot seat that means another rebuild. Every coach isnt Harbough who can come in && turn losers into winners. Ramp up the offense to the Chiefs level

Robbie was tryna leave us :smh::frown:

Not so fast :pimp:

i think a few pages back folks had mentioned that there was mutual interest between Gould and the Bears. **** it, If Bears want him that badly, either make them cash out for him or sign Gould and then trade him to the Bears. would be disappointed to see Gould go, with how anemic this offense is in the red zone, we need a reliable kicker

Haha! Niners aint playing...So many games lost last year on kicking. They werent trying to mess around on that. Hopefully we turn it around and he forgets Chicago completely so we can sign him to a longer deal.

Haha! Niners aint playing...So many games lost last year on kicking. They werent trying to mess around on that. Hopefully we turn it around and he forgets Chicago completely so we can sign him to a longer deal.

Well its not like we have anyone else to tag on this team. All our free agents this year are pretty garbage.

Capture.JPG

Back
Top Bottom