:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cowboys tryna lock up Lawrence long term :frown:

just looked up their contract situation and the cowboys gonna be in trouble after 2019. Elliot, Dak, and Amari all gonna be FA. Elliot and Amari are going to expect to be some of the highest paid at their positions.

What do the Bengals want for John Ross? :nerd: Shanny liked him a lot during the draft process.

Cowboys pass rusher randy Gregory has been suspended indefinitely for prohibited substances

That’ll help free up a little Demarcus Lawrence money For the cowboys

Earl Thomas considering the Niners as a 'easy fit'. But if the Cowboys offer is decent, he'd go to Dallas.

According to Richard Sherman.

Yo, how crazy would it be if the Cardinals take Kyler Murray at one, and the 49ers take Josh Allen over Nick Bosa and Quinnen Williams. I can see that happening.:nerd: Allen is going to put on a show this week at the combine. Dude looks like he spent thirty days in the hyperbolic time chamber.

This kid weighed 230 lbs a little over a year ago. :wow: He looks close to 270 now and more explosive than ever.

So you on the Josh Allen wagon now?

I'm good with Allen or Bosa.

Here's the thing with Allen. He's so versatile with his ability to rush the passer and cover that he's essentially a defensive weapon and needs to be used in that manner. I don't think he's the type of edge player that you leave at edge, ask him to rush the QB and that's it. Kyle and Saleh have to ensure that the offense is always accounting for Allen on every single snap.

Saleh can call aggressive man coverages by sticking Allen on a RB or TE, or he can be used to make a receiver's day long by following him around and using that big, long body to obstruct releases or in bracket coverages. He can line up over all kinds of gaps and spots and sent on a barrage of twists, loopers and games and myriads of ambiguous blitzes. One second he's at edge, next he's in the strong hook next to Fred Warner, and then he's twisting gaps with Defo from C to A.

Simply put, we're bringing back the elephant position if we draft Josh Allen. >D

Watching Kyle's presser at the combine, and not surprisingly, we're not in on Antonio Brown whatsoever.

Might be able to get something decent if we traded Mullen’s, maybe someone’s 3rd or 4th, but I’d rather keep him

The only way I trade Mullens is for a first, and that's not happening. QBs are everything in this league, and Mullens is really nice insurance to have. He's worth more to us than to other teams.

Back
Top Bottom