:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lets say Kyler goes #1, shouldnt we still be concerned with him in the division? I dont watch much college football tbh but i think we are forgetting about that aspect

I'm more surprised by his weight than his height. I thought he'd be around 185ish. Thicc boi.

from his recent vids, he definitely bulked up for the combine. Im hoping that doesnt slow him down at all. Need him to run like a 4.4 40

from his recent vids, he definitely bulked up for the combine. Im hoping that doesnt slow him down at all. Need him to run like a 4.4 40
Sounds like he sacrificed part of that time to add the weight.

An extra 20 pounds is gonna slow you down no matter what.

He’s reportedly ran 4.3 before so even if he runs 4.5 he’s faster than every other QB other than like 3

Good chance he drops a few lbs for his pro day, stays close to 200 and still runs fast due to the hand-held times.

josh Rosen removed all cardinals stuff from his Instagram. We getting bosa?!

Also whose this Hakeem butler. Measurements looking enticing

This is a good WR class. I think the 49ers can wait until day 2, possibly even day 3, and grab someone that can contribute. Guys I like that are possible fits: Deebo Samuel, Keelan Doss, Keesean Johnson, and Andy Isabella.

I like Kyler Murray. I think he's good, but this talk of first overall is crazy to me. I'm just glad we're not looking for a QB.

A QB who I like in the later rounds is Brett Rypien. Dude kind of reminds me of Kirk Cousins. Body type, mechanics, and mannerisms are very, very similar. Even shares Kirk's bone-headed throws at times lol.

Mark's son?
Edit: nephew I see

I like Kyler Murray. I think he's good, but this talk of first overall is crazy to me. I'm just glad we're not looking for a QB.

A QB who I like in the later rounds is Brett Rypien. Dude kind of reminds me of Kirk Cousins. Body type, mechanics, and mannerisms are very, very similar. Even shares Kirk's bone-headed throws at times lol.

Back
Top Bottom