:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s kind of disappointing to hear lynch and Kyle say they’re not going after AB. if you have the opportunity to add a player like AB for a reasonable price and you pass. All that says is we’re not 100% confident that this team can compete for a championship.

It’s very telling how our offseason is going to be as far as bringing in any big names :rolleyes

It’s kind of disappointing to hear lynch and Kyle say they’re not going after AB. if you have the opportunity to add a player like AB for a reasonable price and you pass. All that says is we’re not 100% confident that this team can compete for a championship.

It’s very telling how our offseason is going to be as far as bringing in any big names :rolleyes

Perhaps the steelers asking price for brown was too high.

Jimmy, JET, brieda, kittle, pettis, and decent offensive line. That’s a good core on offense. Rather than mortgage too much of the future for AB, wanna see this team address their glaring issues on defense: pass rush, safety, and a LB to play alongside warner

-edit-
forgot YJUASKACJcheck (idk how tf to spell our fullback's name)

Last edited:
This is a good WR class. I think the 49ers can wait until day 2, possibly even day 3, and grab someone that can contribute. Guys I like that are possible fits: Deebo Samuel, Keelan Doss, Keesean Johnson, and Andy Isabella.
Hakeem Butler :pimp:

There are some low-key freaks in this WR group.
We don’t no speedy wr imo. We got one. We got a great route runner wr. We got a twitchy small slot wr. We just need a big body wr that can fit in Kyle’s system.

I think Kyle wants speed at every skill position on the field. Hell, our fullback is faster than some WRs in the league lol.

They could be waiting to see if OBJ comes available like Jay Glazer keeps implying he will be.

I need to see JJ Arcega-Whiteside get some love too.

David Sills prolly a day 3 guy getting overlooked.

Also Preston Williams is best receiver in this class reminds people of A.J. green but, of course beat his girlfriend up while he was at university of Georgia 3 years ago.

Last edited:
Josh Allen has smaller hands than Kyle Murray. Wtf?

Niners are not doing a good job of hiding their love for Baby Bosa. I'm starting to think Clelin Ferrell is going be the second edge on their board if they miss out on Bosa.

Earl Thomas III wants to become highest paid safety in NFL, wants deal worth more than Chiefs safety Eric Berry’s 13 million dollar annual contract.

Niners meeting with AJ Brown. :emoji_eyes: He played primarily in the slot, but I think he could play outside in Shanny's offense.

Giving Earl $15m/year :smh:

Only way I’m ok with that is if it’s similar to Sherman’s contract

Btw, do we know how much Sherman actually made last year???

i’m trying to manage expectations, but if we get Earl and Bosa :wow:

Back
Top Bottom