:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Montez Sweat stock way up.

Deservedly so, I watched Missippi state games and him and Jeffery Simmons would just take over against inferior O-lines.

I’m rooting for the guy to be a star player what ever his issue that forced him to transfer from Michigan State he fixed and appears to be an exemplary young man.

Imagine this line with Defo, buckner, bosa, and solly if he ever comes around

I wouldnt even be mad if we threw 15M a year at earl Thomas if that happened. Defensive instantly turned around

200w (22).gif

Last edited:
Everyone gushing about Montez Sweat, but the quiet winner so far is Chase Winovich. Dude is an absolute baller on the field and his athletic numbers were great. 1.55 10-yard split?!!?

Just 50 days ago the talk about Kyler Murray goes 1 overall was laughed about.

Narratives change often during draft season.

:nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

“Adding fuel to the Murray fire, Arizona Cardinals head coach Kliff Kingsbury was telling people last night that it’s a “done deal” the Cardinals will select the Oklahoma Sooners quarterback with the first pick of the draft.”

Where is this statement coming from?

:nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

“Adding fuel to the Murray fire, Arizona Cardinals head coach Kliff Kingsbury was telling people last night that it’s a “done deal” the Cardinals will select the Oklahoma Sooners quarterback with the first pick of the draft.”

It5pprg.gif

Last edited:
Just 50 days ago the talk about Kyler Murray goes 1 overall was laughed about.

Narratives change often during draft season.

I thought it was a complete joke. Now it seems like it will actually happen.

If it means we get Bosa, I’m all in. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom