:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Although sullen; I’d be lying if I say said I hadn’t millions of injury scenarios (word to Dr. Strange).

And I’ve come to the conclusion that the RB group is the one I’m least worried about. We have 3 legit starters. If one or hell even 2 were to go down, I wouldn’t be to upset.

If I’m being completely transparent the only 2 players that would have me wrecked if they got injured are DeFo and Kittle.

You forgot Jimmy

Kyle says Verrett is 100% healthy. Man, if this dude can stay on the field, it'll be huge for the team, especially with the dogs upfront making QBs get the ball out quick.

You forgot Jimmy
I did not.

Do I want Jimmy to get hurt? Of course not.

But say cat top he strikes again, I am confident that the season will not be completely lost like it was last year.

Nick is no world breaker but he is one of those dudes that’ll be in the league for a decade purely off know.

Hitting a 20 yard out from the left hash??? Prolly only can do that on his best day. But cataloging every single play, knowing an extensive playbook such as Kyles like his ABC’s. He’s got that down pat.

Mark my words dude will be a coach in the future.

I need Jimmy on the field this year, but won’t throw the season out the window if the unthinkable happens.

Wow McKinnon knee flair up not good.

We already overpaid him and he played 0 games last season

starting training camp side lined not a good look for an 18 million dollar man
My boys thought I was crazy when I said he was a red-flag. He had 4 injuries so far in like 3 years.

Last edited:
If Jimmy gets hurt, I'd be shocked at anything more than 4 wins.
All is not lost.

Mullens-playcall1.jpg

Wow McKinnon knee flair up not good.

We already overpaid him and he played 0 games last season

starting training camp side lined not a good look for an 18 million dollar man

Was an awful signing from the start. We better get something out of this guy this season.

Dude, that says Matt Brieda had a shoulder injury, not McKinnon lol. And that calf strain happened here. McKinnon had a clean slate of health before he got here.

The 49ers injury curse is real. I wasn't even crazy about signing McKinnon. I wanted to wait for Tevin Coleman, but I'm not tripping since the money isn't mine and his signing didn't prevent us from getting Coleman.

Dude, that says Matt Brieda had a shoulder injury, not McKinnon lol. And that calf strain happened here. McKinnon had a clean slate of health before he got here.

The 49ers injury curse is real. I wasn't even crazy about signing McKinnon. I wanted to wait for Tevin Coleman, but I'm not tripping since the money isn't mine and his signing didn't prevent us from getting Coleman.
Wasn't a separation, but it was an injury. I was following the Vikings that season to see how they'll do in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom