:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ah ok ok haha. see thats why I can never trust some social media ****. It can be framed however they want it.

This is like some of the homies getting a 2nd TV on sunday to keep a close eye on the Saints game hoping they lose.

I guess im just more of a believer in controlling your own faith.
I live in Atlanta, falcons are dog****. Saints defense could have won that game alone, Matt Ryan is beyond washed. Our fate was always in our own hands.

I live in Atlanta, falcons are dog****. Saints defense could have won that game alone, Matt Ryan is beyond washed. Our fate was always in our own hands.
Not according to a lot of people around me lol. But everyone different so cant really speak on it. Just something I saw

Was looking at team stats and just realized that Dre has only played in 3 games this season. Damn, Azeez has really made me not miss him out there I guess

Besides that facemask penalty, Greenlaw looked fresh out there, like a heat seeking missle. Glad to have him back. Kwaun and Trent should be back too.

0E60CBC6-3628-48D8-8D8D-E37EC6F8DE71.jpeg

Besides that facemask penalty, Greenlaw looked fresh out there, like a heat seeking missle. Glad to have him back. Kwaun and Trent should be back too.

I'm all for guys playing with fire but he got lucky for not getting a penalty for slamming that one dude. Didn't he get called for a helmet to helmet earlier in the game as well?

Dre looked like he took some adderall and blow. :lol:

I love Dre man! We gonna need him big time, and I think he will step up! Dakota loves to pass to his TE Schultz!

IMO Dallas and the Lambs are very similar, very hard to run on, their pass defense is hyper aggressive, and they have a lot of “good players” not just Joes….

Hoping that some of our players that we least expect anything from will make some good plays and step up to force a turnover or two to cement the W!🙏🏽🤞🏽

Can’t wait for the game this Sunday! I’m expecting a shootout…. So it’s probably going to be a low scoring affair coz I’m always wrong when guessing those things 🤣🤣🤣…. This one should be another classic 🔥🔥🔥

Word is his relationship with the GM and Tua had deteriorated. They had to move on. He will be a head coach somewhere else I imagine.

Same **** happened to Harbaugh with Jed York and Trent Baalke.
I call ******** on this one. I think these reports are out there now because the Dolphins are trying to save face.

Back
Top Bottom