:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A Cowboys fan at work, out of nowhere knocked on my door just to talk crap about how they'll easily take care of the Niners on Sunday. First of all, it's Tuesday and I'm tired. Second, I've never spoke to you, other than a head nod in the hallway.

Looking forward to Sunday!

cuzz better hope yall honor MLK Jr Day ..if not, he boutta have a case of the mondays.

Had a chatty Cowboys fan on my flight from LAX to DFW this morning who noticed my 49ers attire.

I showed him a picture of the 2pac All Eyez On Me album cover in my phone and let him know that was a few weeks away from releasing the last time the Cowboys made it past the divisional round.

This is going to be a fun week. I currently live in the belly of the beast and l’m a 20 minute drive away from AT&T stadium. 49ers apparel is going to be worn all week and I’m expecting some fun back and forth.

I call bull**** on this one. I think these reports are out there now because the Dolphins are trying to save face.
Idk. I think I can believe this one. Deshaun Watson's name was tied heavily to Miami before all his legal issues came about. If Flores' relationship soured with Tua my guess is because Flores was all in on the idea of Watson to Miami, but Tua is Grier's guy and they came to an impasse. Either way, it was very stupid to can Flores.

I call bull**** on this one. I think these reports are out there now because the Dolphins are trying to save face.
My homie belongs to a Miami Dolphins board as a huge fan and he says this what got Flores fired.

Attachments

• BD75C33F-C9DD-48AD-90EC-8485434A694E.jpeg
    BD75C33F-C9DD-48AD-90EC-8485434A694E.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Guys if Jimmy plays well in the playoffs and we can go on a run, I think he’s back next year and Trey sits out another year. Sapolu mentioned it on Murph and Mac and I have a feeling Kyle and John go this route.

Guys if Jimmy plays well in the playoffs and we can go on a run, I think he’s back next year and Trey sits out another year. Sapolu mentioned it on Murph and Mac and I have a feeling Kyle and John go this route.
I wouldn't be surprised if they did this. I can also see them get offers for picks from a team that needs a QB too? But we'll see.

I hope he goes off on Sunday with Kittle involved. Nice to see Deebo, Aiyuk, and Jennings establish that chemistry, but we need Kittle in that mix more.

if we win a chip Jimmy coming back. if we don’t i think it’s a toss up depending on what teams offer.

Chip or not, we can't waste Treys Rookie contract. I hope Jimmy knows he gotta win now. All he has to do is take care of the ball. And not force long throws. Scheme it up and don't start these playoffs games slow (goes for the entire team).

Oh lawd you going to get that guy started…..

Just being a team looking towards future when season is at the end the Team will definitely trade Jimmy and if they win a championship expect him to go for a slew of Draft picks with a 1st involved. Losing Jimmy will be bitter sweet but, it’s a business.

Last edited:
^^
Yeah this.

Don't get me started on Jimmy being back next year.

He ain't coming back. Let's just hope we win it all with him as the QB, but tbqh I dont see him pulling off a Kaepernick - win at GB in the WC, win at CAR, then win at ATL in the NFC Championship.

He's got a tall task ahead cause he gotta get past Dak, Aaron, and The GOAT, all on the road ntm win the SB as well. Can Jimmy stay healthy the next 30 days is another part of the equation.

Like I been saying all year about Jimmy GQ, "Prove Me Wrong!"

This postseason is his Last Dance. IMO

Chip or not, we can't waste Treys Rookie contract. I hope Jimmy knows he gotta win now. All he has to do is take care of the ball. And not force long throws. Scheme it up and don't start these playoffs games slow (goes for the entire team).
I get not wasting his rookie contract but we also cant waste the primes of other players if the coaching staff think he still needs another year to develop.

As much as its a love/hate relationship with Jimmy, I don't hate the idea.

Rodgers rode the bench for two years and wasn't raw coming out of college the way Trey is.

Jimmy isnt coming back. Period. We arent going to waste another year of a rookie QB contract and take a $27M cap hit to keep Jimmy around. Lets just hope he has 4 great football games left in him, then we can all thank him for his service and move on.

I like that Jimmy has added incentive to be on top of his game!

Any game could possibly be his last in a Niner uniform but he still has an opportunity to be reconsidered, and I firmly believe he wants to remain a Niner.

Outside of winning the Super Bowl with him putting up amazing numbers and carrying the team the entire playoffs. Jimmy’s gone and that should be the case.

Show him love whenever he comes back on the road and his time with the team should be appreciated looking back. They won games for the most part when he was healthy. I know damn well he isn’t some elite superstar. But they haven’t had one of those since Steve Young. Jeff Garcia was very good at times, Kap was good for a stretch. The organization didn’t do Alex Smith any favors, but he was the number 1 pick and never became a superstar.

But like I’ve been saying. If those type of qb’s were easy to find, all 32 teams would have one, and there wouldn’t be teams going decades and drafting qb after qb and signing qb after qbwho haven’t panned out.

But if they’re giving Trey the keys to the car as they should next season, they need to bring in a capable backup who knows there role and won’t do a number on them cap wise. Ideally said backup isn’t needed though.

Back
Top Bottom