:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
saw that goddell may go for a year long suspension of Watson.. browns are gonna need a yearlong rental at QB :nerd:

Does Cleveland even have the money to pay Jimmy.

If next years draft class wasn’t good I would be inclined to think at least Seattle, Atlanta or New York would call if their guy stinks it up but right now they’re all probably thinking if they stink just play for the tank.

Does Cleveland even have the money to pay Jimmy.

If next years draft class wasn’t good I would be inclined to think at least Seattle, Atlanta or New York would call if their guy stinks it up but right now they’re all probably thinking if they stink just play for the tank.
They do.

Watson a salary only a mil for this season.

And I can’t see a scenario where the Niners trade Jimmy and don’t eat at least half of that salary.

Reactions: ace
We know how these situations play out with athletes. She won't file criminal charges but will make him pay big in a settlement. Didn't expect that out of Frankie, he's usually mild mannered.

Fields needs a mentor in Chicago. Jimmy would love go back home.

Jimmy for Roquon. Get it done lynch.

Back
Top Bottom