:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
l’m still trying to figure him out. He’s always there to make the play but it’s coin toss whether he or breaks it up or does something stupid.

Gotta admit, I was super down on him last year and he shut my *** up late in the season when we needed him most. Ambry is appreciated. That being said i love what i’m seeing from the defense whether it be in camp or in that first half, bullies man. I love it

Typical trash 49ers fan base. Jimmy got you to the SB and they were a dropped interception away from going back last year.

Enjoy the Trey Lance era and enjoy never sniffing the Super Bowl ever again.
Then let your team bring him in and let’s see where he takes y’all. He’s not the first or last mid QB to go to a Super Bowl. If he’s the goods how come nobody else traded for him. Jimmy had a few big moments but don’t get it twisted, our defense, run game and yac boys carried us last year and 2019. If Trey Lance doesn’t win the Houston game we’re not in the playoff last season.

Last edited:
Typical trash 49ers fan base. Jimmy got you to the SB and they were a dropped interception away from going back last year.

Enjoy the Trey Lance era and enjoy never sniffing the Super Bowl ever again.
By your logic Goff should still be in LA since he went to a SB and had a lot of success there.

Saleh hitting Lynch/Kyle right now about Jimmy G with that Wilson injury
1660364082904.gif

Back
Top Bottom