:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2C44F819-F1C2-43DB-9EA1-164C02ABFECD.gif

Loved what I saw last night from Trey. If at the very least he plays like that, we're going to be more than alright :smile:

BTW, anyone know if we are wearing the throwbacks this year?

I didn't get to watch the preseason game but i'm loving the energy of this thread. can't wait for Week 1, family!

new year. new qb. new avy. same deebo. LFG!

I didn’t watch all of Purdy, but some of the highlights are impressive all things considered

I was impressed most by Lance on that 8 yard run. He dropped back, scanned, FELT THE PRESSURE, STEPPED UP IN THE POCKET, still scanning for a throw until determining it was time to run

QB position is in good hands with two solid prospects pushing each other towards greatness.

Trey definitely has the keys but I like the fact that he has a determined and skilled soon to be #2 behind him.

Lance looked solid

Only bad throw of his 5 attempts was that high hospital ball to dwelley in the flat.

That deep shot to Danny Gray was right on the money fo sho dough

Trey Lance will be my QB1 on all my fantasy football teams this year.

4,000 plus yards, 35 passing TDs, 6 rushing TDs all incoming

Deebo, Aiyuk, Kittle - all three finna have 1,000-yard seasons and make the pro bowl.

Kyle will UNLEASH THE KRAKEN. Book it.

The Nick Mullens slander is unreal. Bro is actually a pretty good QB. Ppl on here forget in 2018 he delivered the W vs the raiders in the last battle of the bay and the first W against the Seahawks since 2013 (!!!). He played like a real G in the injury fest that was the 9ers 2020 season as well…

Aiyuk and RJJ had the best games of their careers with BDN under center. However, he would show terrible decision making at crucial times that would remind you why he can never be anything more than a backup.

I already like Sudfeld and Purdy better than Mullens and Beathard. No question. And we haven't even seen what Sudfeld & Purdy can do yet lol

Roster is locked in for my first fantasy squad of the year
Screenshot_20220814-191410_NFL Fantasy.jpg
Screenshot_20220814-191428_NFL Fantasy.jpg
Screenshot_20220814-191439_NFL Fantasy.jpg

having 3-4 49ers players on my team is the very reason i shouldn't be allowed to play fantasy football. without fail, i would always use my first two picks on someone from SF. i remember getting roasted in 2015 when i took Kaep with the last pick in the 1st round and then anquan with the very next pick in a snake draft. drafting with my heart rather than with logic. worst $100 investment i've made.

having 3-4 49ers players on my team is the very reason i shouldn't be allowed to play fantasy football. without fail, i would always use my first two picks on someone from SF. i remember getting roasted in 2015 when i took Kaep with the last pick in the 1st round and then anquan with the very next pick in a snake draft. drafting with my heart rather than with logic. worst $100 investment i've made.

In the years we’ve been good/contenders I definitely pick the defense up wildly early and piss everyone off with the ensuing avalanche of everyone else reaching for a defense early :lol:

Trey about to be my 13th round keeper tho :pimp:

I had to learn to adopt the betting mentality and leave my heart behind….. but when I saw Deebo still available around the 5th rd last season, best believe I snagged. I ended up winning the league because of him and Adams as my two WRs.

The Nick Mullens slander is unreal. Bro is actually a pretty good QB. Ppl on here forget in 2018 he delivered the W vs the raiders in the last battle of the bay and the first W against the Seahawks since 2013 (!!!). He played like a real G in the injury fest that was the 9ers 2020 season as well…

Nick Mullens has physical limitations that will prevent him from ever being a good QB. I actually think his ability to read a defense and the field was better than Jimmy's. He just couldnt do what he wanted because of his limitations. Like, he would see a WR breaking open and throw, but he wasnt able to execute. This was almost the exact opposite of Jimmy as Jimmy was able to make most throws....but his vision was the s**ts so he missed a lot of opportunities.

Back
Top Bottom