:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s crazy……I was JUST reading this and came in here and saw he got released today. Hahahahahaha
445BD2AF-6789-4608-B469-AF2D954C767D.png

Bosa Bosa arent you the one posting tailgates to crash?? where do you find this kind of info? thinking of going to one in chicago and i'm looking for some options in milwaukee when the giants are there earlier in the week.

Lance is so sound mentally that imo the hype won't get to him.

The guy is a football player and he will be great no matter the hype

Bosa Bosa arent you the one posting tailgates to crash?? where do you find this kind of info? thinking of going to one in chicago and i'm looking for some options in milwaukee when the giants are there earlier in the week.
Sup bro. Give me a second bout to find their ig handles. Usually they got the fb groups but sure they fwd the info on ig too
Edit. Here is the main ones i dealt with. Empire one main one i think

Just to name a few. Second one they got invasion ready for chicago. 408 got a big follow too. First one gave 6 tacos and unlimited drinks for like 20 or 30 bucks for rams game i went

Last edited:

These dudes are legit. Did the Dallas and Rams playoff games with them. Copped my wristband for the Bears game the other day. 408faithfuls on ig. Ima link with them in Atlanta in October as well.

E27CE6AF-F896-413A-A8DC-3BDC9B55955B.jpeg

Goodwin had the speed but dropped a lot of passes. He pretty much disappeared after the 5-0 start that Jimmy got off to in 2017.

I love how all the media critics are starting to walk back their takes on Trey Lance and now wanna speak his praises when the empire already knew all he had to do was be marginally better than Jimmy, push the ball downfield, give us a tuck and run option and we’d be destined for greatness.

Hmu for all of those coming to Atlanta. I moved up to Buckhead but I know all about the bars by Mercedes Benz down to centennial park and the other spots in the area. It’s going to be a niner empire invasion that day bet that. Curious to see where they plan to tailgate for the game, the lot is kinda elevated and the old open lot across from the hawks arena is under property development. If you’re hotel isn’t close, take the Marta subway train to CNN center/Gwcc/state farm arena stop and you’ll be right next to the stadium.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom