:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B1CD81E1-33AD-4082-9D96-8DE220ECAEB4.jpeg

A team will get desperate with their QB situation and make a deal for him. I would be shocked if he was on the Niners the entire season.

A team will get desperate with their QB situation and make a deal for him. I would be shocked if he was on the Niners the entire season.

This is my thinking as well. But we better get at least a 3rd round pick. I would want more. Makes no sense to trade $6.5M of rollover capspace unless the pick we get in return is substantial.

This is wild considering Jimmy wasn't even working out with the team this whole camp and was instead off to the sides doing his own thing since management didn't want to put pressure on Trey. Now he's gonna be back in the mix?
Good trade bait if they're allowed to trade him though. The return can be huge now that a desperate team coukd trade for a starting QB that's only making 6 mil instead of 26 mil.

could pay off or could blow up in the teams face. lettuce wait and see….

Back
Top Bottom