:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tough decision. Cowgirls want revenge for last year, and playoff Brady vs his hometown team that didn't draft him. Right now though it's **** the Cowboys. If not us I wanna see Brady rep the NFC.

Shanny should get coach of the year but watch them give it to the giants or jags since our team has yearly expectations unlike New York or Jacksonville. I wouldn’t be mad if Peterson gets the nod for the quick turnaround coming off Urban Meyer but still…the fact that we have Super Bowl expectations while running a 3rd string qb really shouldn’t be overlooked. No one else in the league is doing what we’re doing and we’re smoking teams while doing it.

just realizing that the seattle seahawks will be the first team this season to not lose the following week after playing the niners. congrats to them

6cd65ede58aa741975b3db153d2943e6.jpg

So we want Tom Brady smoke or cowboys smoke

Outside of the Tom Brady effect, Dallas is a tougher matchup. But they’re also prone to sloppy play and mental errors.

I would probably prefer Tampa all things considered. But if they play their game. They should beat either. They barely beat Dallas last year. But that’s with no CMC, and Jimmy looking skittish the last quarter.

Outside of the Tom Brady effect, Dallas is a tougher matchup. But they’re also prone to sloppy play and mental errors.

I would probably prefer Tampa all things considered. But if they play their game. They should beat either. They barely beat Dallas last year. But that’s with no CMC, and Jimmy looking skittish the last quarter.

Y'all already know we're getting Dallas. That classic 49er-Cowboy playoff storyline is right up the League's alley.

Back
Top Bottom