:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This Purdy FUSE jersey came in last week and these Dunk by you came in today… really like how they turned out!

IMG_7748.jpeg

Recent key Midseason trades from the 49ers

Emmanuel Sanders
Christian McCaffrey

Surtain II next?

I'd trade Kinlaw, Ambry Thomas, and a first rd pick for him. And to think SF could've easily got him at #3 in 2021 instead of Lance SMH

Do It Lynch.

We acquired Deion for the '94-95 season yet we were already top 2 in the league prior to Primetime coming to SF, so all Lynch and Jed need to do is follow their forefathers' blueprint. They gotta go all in.

The 49ers had always been known to acquire high caliber all pro level talent during the 90s to build Super Bowl contending teams.

They went all in in 95 after losing to Dallas in the playoffs two years in a row in the 93 and 94 playoffs. That last time SF won it all, they not only picked up Deion to make their secondary the best in the biz, but they also went out got HOF sackmasters Rickey Jackson and Richard Dent, sackmaster Tim Harris, Charles Mann and added them to a defense that already had BYoung, Stubblefield, Norton, Plummer, Evander Holyfield, and Dennis Brown to form the best front 7 in football. The rest is Steve Young history.

All in. Get the chip.

Do it Lynch.

Last edited:
Yeah and cards are known to come outta nowhere and merc us into close games no matter how bad their teams are on paper. Colt McCoy anyone? 2021? Tbh they beat us 3/4 games 2020-2021.

Niners will win I think but I’m not touching that 14pt over :lol:

As long as we don’t start the Cards game with that weak soft coverage, Niners should have no issues covering the spread at home.

I like the idea of making the move for Surtain. But I also miss having draft picks on Day 1 lol.

My bro they kinda have to do the soft *** coverage bc our DBs aren’t the best

I don’t think it’s their ideal plan to never pressure and contest near the line of scrimmage, but a lot of our guys would just get blown by if they didn’t have that few steps off soft coverage

Ward is good enough to play this way although he got rekt committing penalties . But ambry Thomas deomodore lenoir aren’t guys ready to wrangle most other teams WR2-3 at the line and Isaiah Thomas played well but is still an unknown quantity. We just don’t have that personnel.

It’s the scam our team has run on for a while. The front 7 is overpowered so that (ideally) the secondary doesn’t have to cover for very long.

yup, playing it safe with the secondary playing soft and giving up the underneath trying to prevent the big play downfield. hoping the front 7 feast

Yeah and cards are known to come outta nowhere and merc us into close games no matter how bad their teams are on paper. Colt McCoy anyone? 2021? Tbh they beat us 3/4 games 2020-2021.

Niners will win I think but I’m not touching that 14pt over :lol:
Niners smacked the Cards in Mexico City on MNF last season. Decent chance it happens again.

WR room is banged up

Deebo and Jajuan have minor injuries

BA limited in practice

Maybe Ronnie bell gets some more looks and ray ray mccloud gets some snaps outidd of spec teams? I didn’t realize Danny gray on IR. That boy never going to play on this team now that trey gone.

WR room is banged up

Deebo and Jajuan have minor injuries

BA limited in practice

Maybe Ronnie bell gets some more looks and ray ray mccloud gets some snaps outidd of spec teams? I didn’t realize Danny gray on IR. That boy never going to play on this team now that trey gone.
Yeah I think Gray got hurt in the first preseason game lol. Oof

Back
Top Bottom