:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lenore on RB swift

reminded me of patrick willis folding brad smith

nfl-football.gif

Wouldn’t it b great if some scrub afc team we can actually manage knocks them out of the Super Bowl spot?

Jaguars? Steelers? Maybe Beoncos pull a fast one on them for the div?

Wouldn’t it b great if some scrub afc team we can actually manage knocks them out of the Super Bowl spot?

Jaguars? Steelers? Maybe Beoncos pull a fast one on them for the div?
eagles? i mean honestly man idk what i've seen i think its possible
they dont feel like they're really THAT good but idk they always manage to win lol

It’s weird to be crying over a regular season loss that didn’t eliminate them from playoff contention let alone drop them out of first place.

Miami's defense had been on a roll lately. Their offense is the highest scoring in the league.

If KC isn't coming out of the AFC, I can see the Dolphins beating out Baltimore and Jacksonville.

A Shanahan vs McDaniel Super Bowl would be a good one.

It’s weird to be crying over a regular season loss that didn’t eliminate them from playoff contention let alone drop them out of first place.

i think it was more the realization that they’re not as good as they thought they were. hit that man like a ton of bricks

What a great Niners win. Add the fact Brock is now favorite to win MVP.

The L's continue to roll in for Req.

And have to give props for Wilks coaching up Ambry and D'Mo. They are playing at the next level in their game.

Kyle playcalling during the first two series were stupid.

Man, what a great win. Riddick was nowhere to be seen and the rest of that defense was exposed.

Oh and that gabagool Dom needs to go.

What a great Niners win. Add the fact Brock is now favorite to win MVP.

The L's continue to roll in for Req.

And have to give props for Wilks coaching up Ambry and D'Mo. They are playing at the next level in their game.

Kyle playcalling during the first two series were stupid.

Man, what a great win. Riddick was nowhere to be seen and the rest of that defense was exposed.

Oh and that gabagool Dom needs to go.

you know he was ready to go off about purdy in the first quarter

just to select all delete

Back
Top Bottom