:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
do not want shanny aka the red lobster 
sick.gif
 his time has passed

Last edited:
Agreed.

Prayin' for Hue or Payton (as long as our #7 pick isn't given up)

Ian Rappaport said on Twitter early today that Peyton is deciding between Niners and NO...

Ian Rappaport said on Twitter early today that Peyton is deciding between Niners and NO...

How can he choose though, isn't he still under contract?

Wouldnt a trade or buyout have to happen unless they release him?

Last edited:
Gimme Payton and Brees for the 7th and some other late round draft pick(s) :pimp:

I think I heard somewhere that we have the most picks this year out of all teams

How can he choose though, isn't he still under contract?

Wouldnt a trade or buyout have to happen unless they release him?
payton still has to approve a trade and would likely renegotiate his deal with the niners before any movement. many steps to this process.

drew brees is owed 30 million next year
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
not me. our 2nd rounder is essentially a late 1st(37th overall). so much good talent available there. we need bodies.

Last edited:
^That's a bummer. Maybe the Niners will find a way to pick him up and allow to rehab? Or is that injury the Marcus Lattimore type?

Hopefully he has a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

Hate to see that, and I really wanted to see what kind of impact Lattimore could have made.

not seeing lattimore play broke my heart. he's a really, really good guy. dude was special in college.

not sure if jaylon's injury is comparable. we dont know the prognosis, but lattimore had multiple traumatic injuries.

Last edited:
so jaylon has a similar injury to what bow had: torn MCL, ACL

you can pencil him in as a niner. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom