:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I like what I saw for sure.

Wilhoite was so bad last year we must find somebody else who can play inside.

excellent awareness and ridiculous closing speed to defend the sticks

******* vine didn't include the hit at the end, but you can clearly see how fast dude goes from 0-60

btw so much for noah spence being my #3rd round steal. dude is kicking every OL's *** in drills at the senior bowl. he's likely climbing back up to the top of the first round. best pass-rushing 3-4 OLB in the draft.
Michael Detillier 
@MikeDetillier  

Biggest "X" factor on D- 2016 Draft E. Kentucky's Noah Spence is a "Justin Houston" type OLB-but off field issues 
Bruce Feldman Verified 
@BruceFeldmanCFB  

Watching DE Noah Spence explode off the ball at the Senior Bowl & fly all over the field. Easy to see why he was a 5-star recruit out of HS.

Last edited:
I was gonna say that when your Mock came out that Spence has huge potential and a high probability he climbs up the boards.

Got to keep in mind He got kicked out Ohio state and Urban Meyer is known to be super lenient with his players. But a stud no doubt.

Edit- forgot he was kicked out by the big ten by the committee because he loved to pop Molly

Last edited:
i really, really like noah spence. i was going to work him into my mock one way or another. i think he's definitely top of the 1st round type of talent. he's probably top 5 on my big board right now.

dude can EASILY become a justin houston type pass rusher and we desperately need someone opposite lynch. he has special tools and gifts.

a lot of players have turned their lives around after suffering from addiction(alex boone), but its a huge gamble. it sounds likes he has his issues straightened out, but you really have to dig deep and do your research before you commit to him.

Last edited:
Noah Spence vs LeRaven Clark vs JAX coach 
laugh.gif

this dude is a nightmare for any slow-footed tackles 
sick.gif

Last edited:
nfl.com finally has draft profiles up for just about everyone

scooby's profile looks a lot like chris borlands 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
1.) Jared Goff

2.) Carson Wentz

3.) Myles Jack

4.) Deforest Buckner

5.) Noah Spence

my top 5 right now for our pick at #7. i love  the idea of noah spence and aaron lynch.  
devil.gif

Spence%2BValpo%2BDestroy.gif

peep how explosive his step is and how he bends around the corner to get to the QB

Last edited:
 what's the point of buying nice rims if you have a hooptie *** car?

we need a qb that can get the ball to the weapons we currently have before we contemplate getting more weapons. i cant even look at any wide receivers until i know for certain that we've got a qb.

Last edited:
^ That's why I said draft Goff and then sign Jeffrey if you're referring to me
Hmm
 naw, not referring to you. just speaking in general. i wouldn't be mad if we didn't draft or sign a single WR. UDFA is ok.

im waiting on that news too. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Mannn if Goff or Wentz is there at 7 and we go with someone random af ima be heated :lol:

all this super bwol stuff around town is kinda disgusting. for hella reasons.

one of them being that we're not playing in it. also that the niners aren't even from san francisco anymore. we just get used and abused man

Back
Top Bottom