:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seriously…especially since most great LB's play until that point…it just went by so fast…. just gonna keep hope alive that maybe one morning he wakes up, feels good and says let me see if i still got it lol

another thing is that his presence means so much to the team. Bowman is the man now but when Pat is out there its like the defense demands that much more respect. Just makes everyone around better :frown:

Last edited:
Myles Jack.

"Physical and active with Alpha qualities on the field."

Good be the perfect fit next to Bow..

Is it the draft yet.. So many quality players we can grab.

Matt Maiocco  ‏@MaioccoCSN   1m1 minute ago

Chip Kelly: Joe Staley is prototypical O-lineman; would like to re-sign RB Shaun Draughn; safeties stand out; impressed by Bruce Ellington.
bruce bruce finally going to get to eat? 
nerd.gif

its going to be one of those situations where an intelligent coach realizes what he has, maximizes his opportunities and the guy ends up producing. subsequently, all the ******s start saying **** like "wow, bruce improved" or "where did this guy from?".

meanwhile, we're just here 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 because we've known the entire time that you can't produce when you aren't given an opportunity. you cant catch balls that aren't thrown to you and you cant score touchdowns from the bench.

Last edited:
I don't get how 9 inch hands are considered small to throw a ball...

I play QB at times in my rough touch league and I just measured my hands at 7 3/4 :lol:

I don't have a problem throwing a NFL ball for 50 yards, so at 9 hands it would be cake haha

Last edited:
Gotta let Bruce run wild this season. Theres gotta be more. They league already knows about that damn shovel pass play where he goes in motion in the backfield. Swear we did that like 5 times with him lol

yo i am short(5'7) but i have bear paws. my hands measure 9 1/2 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Gotta let Bruce run wild this season. Theres gotta be more. They league already knows about that damn shovel pass play where he goes in motion in the backfield. Swear we did that like 5 times with him lol

Yea I'm excited to see what Bruce can do... He's got good hands as well

yo i am short(5'7) but i have bear paws. my hands measure 9 1/2 :lol:  

I'm 5'9... I got baby hands :lol:

send kap to cleveland. its a win-win situation for us. we eliminate the top QB-needing team while sending this fool to live in a **** hole.

resign aldon 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
send kap to cleveland. its a win-win situation for us. we eliminate the top QB-needing team while sending this fool to live in a **** hole.

resign aldon :nerd:

Might as well go after Greg hardy also right, Ray McDonald is waiting by his phone also.

haha. ray is old and greg hardy is solely a 4-3 end. 

"we're in a risk and reward business" 

Last edited:
if paraag and baalke can send this dude to cleveland, we'll be sitting pretty

i would exchange 1st and dump kap on them. let them re-do his deal.

Some nerve this dude Kap has :lol:

Wtf could we even get for this guy. Hopefully someone is enamored with the arm strength, speed, Wonderlic score and previous success (of which I'd credit to the defense and Harbaugh) and we rob someone in a trade

Last edited:
paraag marathe was part of the group that met with kap's agent

subsequently, report leaks of kap wanting to be traded comes out

mean.gif
roll.gif
 chip and trent trying to leverage teams, paraag cant keep his god damn mouth shut

Last edited:
Jack + Bow could be the most versatile ILB corp. next to Carolina's.

But ****.... Armstead and Buckner in 2 years :wow:. Lookin' like them Ogre's from Game of Thrones and **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom