:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kaep out here about to get held hostage. I just hope if he does get traded we get some good pieces back. You can tell Chip and Baalke wanted trade leverage but that stupid meeting and leak screwed it.

I don't know what to believe anymore. Yesterday Kap wants to be around, today he wants to be traded. All I know is that this organization keeps looking dumb. SMH

Shame dude turned out to be such a ****bag qb... :smh:
Really thought he was gonna put the work in needed to be a better qb when he took that team friendly as hell deal, just turns out he's as stupid as the throws he makes.

I'll never forget the SB run(up until 1st and goal :frown: ), and him helping us take out the Packers in the playoffs...

The 1st half of the Seahawks NFCCG with his legs, the jump pass TD to Quan, and the final drive (up until the last play)

I'd feel bad for dude, but outside of the fame/superstardom, I'm not sure he cares about falling off that much

i knew something was up in 2013. the guy wasn't making the strides you expect a franchise QB to make. in my opinion, he simply isn't dedicated to mastering the nuances of quarterbacking.

look at derek carr and blake bortles. those guys are perfect examples of the steps a franchise QB makes in their second year as a starter.

ps dont sleep on jaguars. that roster is loaded with you talent and legit franchise QB. 

Last edited:
if we do trade kap, i hope we do what the 'skins did in 2012 and draft 2 QBs. i aint mad at grabbing a wentz/goff early and a dak prescott/kevin hogan later on. 2 young guys on the roster that'll be sitting and learning while gabbert holds down the fort in the meantime. 

Last edited:

high-level execution from the pocket

very active but controlled feet just like peyton

manning2.gif

l

ol  

smooth

poise like a ************. sidesteps blitz like nothing

@ 3:10

quick feet, quick release, instincts, poise, pocket presence and an ability to throw a catchable ball. goff checks the boxes. walsh would've loved him.

Last edited:
Sick of kaep. Ever since his success with the 49ers and spongebob square pants it went to his head. Out here looking like a 12 year old on twitter and cleaning up after teammates taking their sloppy seconds. Wonder if he will be out of the league in a couple years?

Sick of kaep. Ever since his success with the 49ers and spongebob square pants it went to his head. Out here looking like a 12 year old on twitter and cleaning up after teammates taking their sloppy seconds. Wonder if he will be out of the league in a couple years?
lmao!

Damn finally got the joke with sponge bob success. Took me a minute.

#UCLA LB Myles Jack:

6'1/245 lbs. 33 5/8" arms. 10 1/4" hands.
wow, long arms for a ILB

baalke just came

and 245 lbs 

niiiiiiiiiiice

Last edited:
****, that's the only play available in FA that i'd put myself in a financial hole over

FLASHBACKFRIDAY: He wasn't drafted by SF, but he turned into a legend in SF.

cowboy was cowboy from the jump. relentless motor, explosive first-step and closing speed, STRONG!

funny to heart mort talk about his short 32" arms
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Adam Schefter  ‏@AdamSchefter   39s39 seconds ago

Former 49ers OT Anthony Davis, who abruptly retired last June, will apply for reinstatement and wants to play in 2016, per league sources.
grin.gif

Staley, Tiller, Kilgore, Brown, Davis

line isn't looking too shabby right now. We still don't know what we have in Brandon Thomas, either. Add one or two guys in the draft, and we might be good. A guy like Spriggs in the 2nd might be all we need.

I hope Tiller and Brown have already started their off-season recomp. We need those two to come in light and agile.

Last edited:
Been saying this for months....but with Davis coming back, if we sign one top free agent lineman (Mack?), what was the worst aspect of our team in 2015 will immediately become a strength.

Back
Top Bottom