:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You make statements based on facts?  You just made a statement that a projected 4th round QB could beat out a NFL quarterback that has played in a Superbowl.  There is no fact there.  All that is, is nothing more than a biased statement based on your hatred for Kap.

And again, you say factual evidence, which is nonsense.  Kap hasnt improved.....so that means he doesnt want it?  I know plenty of athletes who have put their heart and soul into improving their games and they just havent.  Baseball, football, basketball, track....whatever.  Just because a player isnt improving doesnt always mean a player isnt trying or has no desire to get better. 

So once again, no, you are not basing that on fact whatsoever.

And the NFL thread is a joke just like the NBA one.  You wont catch me in there much at all, unless I need a laugh.

Funny thing is, I am not even this huge Kap fan.  I want us to draft a QB (I know it is becoming increasingly obvious we wont draft one and the guys we would want will be gone).  I just think the hatred for him by some are causing people to make outlandish statements that are usually reserved for the Lakers official thread.

You make statements based on facts?  You just made a statement that a projected 4th round QB could beat out a NFL quarterback that has played in a Superbowl.  There is no fact there.  All that is, is nothing more than a biased statement based on your hatred for Kap.

And again, you say factual evidence, which is nonsense.  Kap hasnt improved.....so that means he doesnt want it?  I know plenty of athletes who have put their heart and soul into improving their games and they just havent.  Baseball, football, basketball, track....whatever.  Just because a player isnt improving doesnt always mean a player isnt trying or has no desire to get better. 
playing in a superbowl doesn't mean ****. football is a team game.

I was referring to facts in regards to kaepenick's play. he has not improved in 5 seasons. the tape doesn't lie. it's more telling than anything he could ever say out his mouth.

multiple reports and his own teammates throwing him under the bus for his lack of work ethic and dedication in the film room:
 Bill Romanowski: Blaine Gabbert watched ‘four to five times more film’ than Colin Kaepernick
 Alex Boone says what he likes about Teddy Bridgewater is he's not a prima donna.
 Michael Crabtree hopes Colin Kaepernick 'gets better, and I hope he get in those books, and watch that film, and know what he doing out there'
sorry, but after 5 seasons with zero improvement compounded by teammates throwing him under the bus, the presumption that he doesn't want it isn't a reach.

Last edited:
2011 draft profiles

tp://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2011ckaepernick_greg.php

• Weaknesses:
  • Needs more work on accuracy, especially deep accuracy
  • Delivery issues (windup) partially due to height
  • Has to adjust from Pistol offense
  • Must go through more progressions at pro level
  • Frame might lead to durability concerns
  • Lacks size to rid himself of tacklers
  • Ball security needs improvement
  • Played mostly against inferior competition
  •  
 [h4]WEAKNESSES[/h4]  Plays out of the pistol, lacks experience under center. Has not been asked to make NFL progressions and reads. Not quick to check down or hit hot read against the blitz. Misses too many short passes. Doesn't have consistent touch on the deep ball. Release is somewhat elongated and can dip down to sidearm at times.
5 years later, these weaknesses still apply. the nfl.com profile looks as if it was written yesterday. and i am the one making outlandish statements? bwahaha 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You still have yet to post anything that proves that wanting it = showing improvement.

Your statement that Vernon Adams wants it more than Kap ever has is based on absolutely nothing.  So you can go ahead and save the time posting articles, quotes, past draft projections, etc.  Yes, he still has weaknesses.  But you have absolutely no idea what is going on in Kap's head about his weaknesses, or how much he wants it.

conclusions ultimately derived from what's happening on the field, and at the end of the day, those are the only results that matter.

Last edited:
OK thats fine.  You are coming up with your own conclusions based on results on the field.  Fine. You are entitled to your own opinion.  Dont like that you insist on presenting your opinion as a fact, but whatever.  You do you bro.  Carrying on.

Last edited:
does anyone know which mike nolan interview this is from?
 Mike Nolan: Trent Baalke had a lot to do with the drafting of Patrick Willis, Vernon Davis and more even though he wasn't GM 
there's this giant misconception going around the pat, frank, staley, vern, etc. were drafted by scot mccloughan, which is incorrect. mike nolan was the GM and had the final say on players from 2005 to 2007. mccloughan was GM from 08-09 and had two of the worst draft classes in 49er history.

Last edited:
does anyone know which mike nolan interview this is from?

Mike Nolan: Trent Baalke had a lot to do with the drafting of Patrick Willis, Vernon Davis and more even though he wasn't GM 

there's this giant misconception going around the pat, frank, staley, vern, etc. were drafted by scot mccloughan, which is incorrect. mike nolan was the GM and had the final say on players from 2005 to 2007. mccloughan was GM from 08-09 and had two of the worst draft classes in 49er history.
nfl on Sirius radio

good looking out.

my faith has never wavered in baalke. 
pimp.gif
 not the first time i hear baalke played a giant role in landing some of our favorite 49er players of the last decade.

Last edited:
frank gore, patrick willis, joe staley, vernon davis, delanie walker, navorro bowman, aldon smith, aaron lynch, chris borland, eric reid, mike iupati, anthony davis, carlos hyde

all players drafted during baalke's tenure with the organization

pimp.gif

Last edited:
DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE.

AND OLINE.

If Alex Smith can take us to the NFCCG then so can sunshine.

I want an elite, nasty, defense.

And a monster OLine.

Like the Harbaugh days................

I miss coach mang :frown:

e-hug bro? :wow:

I will always miss Harbaugh and I doubt I'll ever get over losing him.

Honestly after missing out on the 2 qbs I don't want Lynch at 7...either Buckner or OL. We can always take cook or ever Prescott in the later rounds.

I think Gabbert has the ability to win us games. We just need that defense going... Especially if we get Norman and Buckner.
Every night.... :wow:
CRFkfsoUYAAB3GF.jpg:large

Last edited:
Anyone that is curious as to what Kap's focus is on, follow his IG trail. Dude is bunz, and he needs to be off this team.

one week left 
nerd.gif

i'm leaning towards this being baalke's guy right now:

:lol: while that's funny, were going to judge him because he likes girls pictures on IG?

Now I dont think he's our solution for a QB, but good Lord yall are ridiculous sometimes

Can't even lie, I'd like those photos too

But what someone needs to do is go into his account, delete every one and have him only follow Jared Goff's. Only **** Kap needs to be "liking" and scrolling thru is videos of good throwing mechanics and footwork. I need kaps IG to ****** look like a tecmo superbowl playbook

Last edited:
Not a fan of signing Josh Norman if we can't develop a line that generates more consistent pass rush. Norman (or any of the top tier corners) wouldn't be effective on this roster. I think back to that NYG game where Eli had all day in the pocket, this dline was leaving the secondary out to ******* dry. With pretty much the same line heading into next season, I don't expect much different results.

Like someone said earlier, we got a young secondary. I like what I've seen out of DJ, acker, and Brock. Let the young ones play

Back
Top Bottom