:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
while that's funny, were going to judge him because he likes girls pictures on IG?

Now I dont think he's our solution for a QB, but good Lord yall are ridiculous sometimes

It's not the chicks it's the lack of focus for football during the season
You are my dude but you guys are being so ridiculous about Kap.  Lack of focus?  So taking 1/2 of a second to click a like on an Instagram pic now equates to him not focusing?  How do you know when this was done?  Maybe he was sitting on the toilet when he was on IG?  Maybe he was laying in bed at 11pm.  

Most of the narratives that people actually believe about Kaepernick are so illogical, its hilarious.

illogical? its all conjecture. everyone is speculating, including yourself.

the difference is some of the speculation, whether derived from his behavior on social media to the reports from his former teammates, correlates with the results on the field; the results on the field are indisputable. 

where there's smoke there's fire.

Last edited:

illogical? its all conjecture. everyone is speculating, including yourself.

the difference is some of the speculation, whether derived from his behavior on social media to the reports from his former teammates, correlates with the results on the field; the results on the field are indisputable. 
I can agree that it is speculation.  But lets for a second remove all biases and answer this.

Which is more logical:

a.) A player is ALWAYS the first to arrive at the team's facility and he is ALWAYS the last one to leave.  During his time at the facility, he spends no time working on his craft.  He is only spends his time in the weight room and screwing around on social media.

b.) A player is ALWAYS the first to arrive at the team's facility and he is ALWAYS the last one to leave.  During his time at the facility, he spends time working on his craft, working out in the weight room, and screws around on social media in some down time.

So yes, you are right, that everyone is speculating.  But based on those 2 scenarios, which one sounds more logical?  I dont think I am going out on a limb here by saying that its unquestionably B that is more logical, in spite of the fact that you and your following in this thread seem to think that A is.

I can agree that it is speculation.  But lets for a second remove all biases and answer this.

Which is more logical:

a.) A player is ALWAYS the first to arrive at the team's facility and he is ALWAYS the last one to leave.  During his time at the facility, he spends no time working on his craft.  He is only spends his time in the weight room and screwing around on social media.

b.) A player is ALWAYS the first to arrive at the team's facility and he is ALWAYS the last one to leave.  During his time at the facility, he spends time working on his craft, working out in the weight room, and screws around on social media in some down time.

So yes, you are right, that everyone is speculating.  But based on those 2 scenarios, which one sounds more logical?  I dont think I am going out on a limb here by saying that its unquestionably B that is more logical, in spite of the fact that you and your following in this thread seem to think that A is.
more pointless speculation.

stop being a hypocrite.

Are you serious right now?  Almost everything that has been posted in this thread since the season ended has been speculation.  Some just hold more weight and make more sense than others.

If you choose to put your head in the sand and not listen to reason based on your personal biases, fine.  But dont come at me and call me a hypocrite when I have not made a single illogical post in this recent exchange.  I am not being hypocritical in the slightest bit.  I just refuse to present my opinions and beliefs as facts like others.

Last edited:
like i said, the results on the field are indisputable. zero speculation there. ie terrible footwork is terrible footwork.

Last edited:

like i said, the results on the field are indisputable. zero speculation there. ie terrible footwork is terrible footwork.
Have you ever stopped to think that maybe he just isnt very good?  Or that he doesnt improve as fast as others?

There are an infinite number of reasons as to why someone doesnt improve.  Desire to be better is NOT the only thing that prevents players from improving, in spite of how you seem to think it is.

Last edited:
Pablo Sandoval was ridiculed for liking instagram pics when he went back to the clubhouse to use the toilet. He's also highly criticized for not being in shape. Is that not a lack of focus? Lack of discipline? Same rules apply for Kaepernick, except he focuses too much on body building. Reggie Bush called him the hardest worker he's ever seen...in the weight room. He poked fun at Houston (there's that instagram again) when the roads were flooded and cars were submerged. I get that that doesn't equate to being the end all be all empirical evidence of him not wanting to get better. If he wanted to be better than he is, he'd be better than he is after 5 years. We have everyday jobs that we go to, we all start somewhere. None of us go to our job for 5 years and come out either exactly the same or just marginally improved. We learn along the way and we apply the knowledge we gain to be a better employee. Kaepernick...has not.

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe he just isnt very good?  Or that he doesnt improve as fast as others?

There are an infinite number of reasons as to why someone doesnt improve.  Desire to be better is NOT the only thing that prevents players from improving, in spite of how you seem to think it is.
yes, that's what i believe for the most part, but he opens himself to even more speculation when he says stupid **** like this:
[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]49ers' Colin Kaepernick: 'I'm not huge on' throwing mechanics[/h1]

Last edited:
Pablo Sandoval was ridiculed for liking instagram pics when he went back to the clubhouse to use the toilet. He's also highly criticized for not being in shape. Is that not a lack of focus? Lack of discipline? Same rules apply for Kaepernick, except he focuses too much on body building. Reggie Bush called him the hardest worker he's ever seen...in the weight room. He poked fun at Houston (there's that instagram again) when the roads were flooded and cars were submerged. I get that that doesn't equate to being the end all be all empirical evidence of him not wanting to get better. If he wanted to be better than he is, he'd be better than he is after 5 years. We have everyday jobs that we go to, we all start somewhere. None of us go to our job for 5 years and come out either exactly the same or just marginally improved. We learn along the way and we apply the knowledge we gain to be a better employee. Kaepernick...has not.
Pablo Sandoval was ridiculed for liking Instagram pictures because he did it DURING a game.  Not the same situation.  The weight situation is entirely different too.  

You saying that if someone wanted to be better after 5 years, they would be is not something I can agree with at all.  Its not nearly as black and white as that....especially in sports.  

Is Brandon Belt better now than he was in 2012?  I would argue no.  Does that mean he isnt focused or working on improving?  

Is Andre Iguodala a better free throw shooter now than he was a few years ago?  No.  Does that also mean that he isnt working on them?  

Last edited:
what I wanna know is how is, DLand, how could you be so strongly opposed to David Lee all those seasons but be so quick to defend Kap??

yes, that's what i believe for the most part, but he opens himself to even more speculation when he says stupid **** like this:

[h1] [/h1]

[h1]49ers' Colin Kaepernick: 'I'm not huge on' throwing mechanics[/h1]

was about to post that. definitely don't get the benefit of the doubt after you say some **** like that

what I wanna know is how is, DLand, how could you be so strongly opposed to David Lee all those seasons but be so quick to defend Kap??
First and foremost, I am not defending Kap in the sense that I think he is a good QB or that I even want him to be our starting QB next year.  I just see ridiculous comments made like "all he does is lift weights" or comments like some maybe 4th round prospect wants it more now than Kap ever has.   People treat these opinions/narratives as facts, and I am never ok with that.  Doesnt matter what we are talking about....quarterbacks, starting pitchers, point guards....whatever.

As far as David Lee goes, I just think and have always thought that he is a terrible basketball player.  Someone that most teams would be better without.  Makes the team worse.  If you have noticed, when I defend Kaepernick, its not based on the results on the field.  He had a terrible year last year and looked lost.  I will never argue with someone about that.  Because results are facts.  But what has been said about him all offseason in this thread is more often than not some silly narrative, and not a fact.  Yet, people have no problem saying them as if they are facts.

Big difference.

Plus, we have seen Kap play at a ridiculously high level and carry our team.  We have never seen that from David Lee.  So even if I was to defend Kap based on results (which I am not), at least we have seen how good it can be.  Lee has never been close to that level.

Last edited:
Kaep is not good, hasn't been since the entire league figured him out.

He can like All the photos he wants, I just don't want him as our starting QB.

Tired of seeing so much talent not being able to meet production and expectations, especially given 4 seasons, one of the best olines a couple seasons ago.

He probably does work hard, but it isn't translating well, and you see it on Sundays.

Kaep is not good, hasn't been since the entire league figured him out.

He can like All the photos he wants, I just don't want him as our starting QB.

Tired of seeing so much talent not being able to meet production and expectations, especially given 4 seasons, one of the best olines a couple seasons ago.

He probably does work hard, but it isn't translating well, and you see it on Sundays.
No real issues with this post.  

Supposedly Norman isn't huge on guaranteed money... If he has an incentive based contract then I think its worth it

jack conklin featured on the NFL Network right now. Talking about how he looks up to and tailors his game after Joe Staley. 
nthat.gif

he would make  a good RT. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
wow, i can't believe i agree with that douchebag heath evans. he's absolutely right. the only reason joey bosa is considered to go as high as he is because of how pathetic this edge rushing class is.

heath evans and ED going at it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
How much money of that available cap space that we had going into this offseason have we spent so far?

Back
Top Bottom