:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:pimp: :pimp:

2012-cover-regweek14.jpg

$50mil guaranteed for Norman? Past
Pass right pleighboi? :lol:

i stll cant over what he was working on here behind the scenes. the guy was adding another element to his game. :x  he was going to be like bruce irvin on the green ooze from TMNT with his ability to play inside in base and rush off the edge in sub packages.

p-willy fused with aldon :x :x :x :x

How far does jaylon fall in the draft? Past the 3rd?

nobody knows

that' was jaylon beating ronnie stanley, likely a top 10 pick next week, and mike mcglinchey, a future first round pick, in that tape.....dude is a freak. he might be the best edge rusher in this class, and he wasn't even an edge rusher. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i kind of feel the same way. ronnie stanley is extremely talented and has the tools of a true left tackle, but those concerns going around about his work ethic and passion for football are huge red flags for me.

Last edited:
Just finished reading the article on jaylon's injury. Damn I feel friggin terrible for that young man. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it the nerve damage that permanently sidelined Marcus lattimore? In any case, even if it ain't in red and gold, I hope cuzz is able to lace them up eventually

lattimore was also dealing with some psychological issues. i heard he was depressed. and the arduous process of trying to overcome the trauma of the injury was ruining his life. that and pain pills, too.

as far as i know, this is jaylon's first big injury in his football career, so i think he's in a much better place mentally than lattimore was. 

Last edited:
5 YR 75 mil for Norman
Glad we didnt sign him for all that money. Not something Baalke would normally do anyway
5 years, 75 mill, 50 guaranteed.. No thanks. So many deficiencies and holes, rather spend it on oline and a receiver. Our secondary is still young and gonna get better.

Any word on if Boldin is coming back??
 Im sure besides the $$$$, he couldn't pass up facing OBJ twice a year!!!....
roll.gif

matt maiocco thinks the guy the 49ers have their heart set on is myles jack. 
nerd.gif
 nobody is better connected to 49ers than matt. 
nerd.gif

matt maiocco thinks the guy the 49ers have their heart set on is myles jack. :nerd:  nobody is better connected to 49ers than matt. :nerd:  
:nerd: lets hope he overcomes this injury like gore overcame his. Hope Jack didn't lose a step

my brother tore his miniscus so many times they eventually removed that **** from his leg. the only real issue he's had to deal with after everything was the pain. pain is inevitable.

my brother tore his miniscus so many times they eventually removed that **** from his leg. the only real issue he's had to deal with after everything was the pain. pain is inevitable.
Jack is only 20 years old. Let's hope it doesn't affect him as much

Ezekiel Elliott makes a ton of sense for 49ers and no one's talking about it

http://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2016...sense-for-49ers-and-no-ones-talking-about-it/

:lol: :nerd:

Def would seem to come out of left field since none of us has talked about possibility of taking Eazy-E.

I'd hate to pass up on Buckner or Jack if that's what taking Elliot would mean.

Wouldn't be mad at having Elliot to rock w/ Hyde though as long as Baalke lands some legit o-linemen in draft; otherwise this would be pointless if we still have a piece of **** line.

Back
Top Bottom