:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah, definitely dont see how that makes "a ton of sense"

would it be nice to have him on the roster, of course, but not at the expense of passing on some one else

Last edited:
^Yeah I agree that it would be nice to have him but not where we are picking in the draft. I personally wouldnt take a skill position anywhere in the top 10.

5 more days till the draft fellas! Can't wait to see who falls to us at 7 or if we trade back for more picks!

Got damn, that boy kap's body has atrophied like a ************ during his rehab. Looking like the ISIS sideshow bob.

Last edited:

Will CarrollVerified account‏@injuryexpert

I'm told by very reliable source that picks 6,7, and 8 are available for trade, but all three comfortable picking there too. #NFLDraft
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Why does Kap look like he just got back from ******* burning man?

That boy has definitely been avoiding the weight room this off season

Last edited:

Daniel JeremiahVerified account‏@MoveTheSticks

Next year's draft class is loaded with freaky edge rushers on defense.
he's right. myles garrett, charles harris, tim williams, derek barnett, etc.

it's a really nice edge rushing pool next year. this class is terrible in comparison. if we grab someone who can generate pressure from the inside like buckner or butler, i think we can afford to skip all edge rushers entirely this year. having a force inside will help eli, tank and the rest of the guys on the edge.

Last edited:
Well good we should be able to grab one with our top 10 pick next year

On a non draft note, my girl and I considering traveling to Cali for the MNF season opener this year for my birthday. We actually play the panthers on my bday and thats closer to home, but Ive never been to Cali or a home Niners game so it might be time

Still want Myles Jack if Buckner isn't there. Draft is such a risky business Might as well swing for the fences.

i had zero interest in vernon adams a couple months ago, but he's done a damn good job selling me how bad he wants to be successful

give this damn kid a shot! take him on day 3.

I already knew he was an athletic freak... But damn!

Im hoping if he is there at 6 we consider trading up a spot to ensure we get him.

his size will return quickly once he gets back in the weight room

Last edited:
 Oregon QB Vernon Adams declares that he's better than Jared Goff and the second-best quarterback in the draft.
"If I'm not as good as (Goff), then I am better than him," Adams said. "I'm not going to sit here and say he's better than me because there's nothing that he's doing that I can't do. ... So, yeah." Adams was then asked if he's also better than Carson Wentz. "He's the only quarterback in this draft that I can literally say, 'He's better than me.' I've seen him at the (NFL Scouting Combine), he made every single throw. I've been watching him since we were both freshmen. He's legit. He's a legit quarterback," Adams said. We're higher on Adams than just about anyone other than Vernon Adams.

maybe. there are some things he does do well. i like his field vision, pocket awareness and ability to find the passing lane. he flashes play making ability, but dude is tiny, short and brittle. he's facing ridiculously long odds to make it as a qb in the NFL. i admire his desire to be great and prove his critics wrong. he has done one hell of a job selling himself the last few months. odds are stacked against him big time, but it seems like dude wants it bad and there's some intangibles there.

i would take him day 3. at worst, you'll have a great russell wilson scout team QB or another guy that knows kelly's offense.

seems like pundits and scouts are really split on him. some guys love him, some guys think he'll end up in the CFL. i've seen some guys argue that he's just as capable as goff, which i think is a little ******* ridiculous.

Last edited:
watch the niners go ronnie stanley in the first and connor cook in the 2nd. 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

gruden thinks cook is the best QB in the draft. if he wasn't such a d-bag, i would love to have him.

Connor CookVerified account

‏@Connor_Cook03

Just heard a fire truck outside my window.. Hope it's going to Fiji to try and revive some dumbass drunken frat fa ggot

roll.gif

Last edited:
watch the niners go ronnie stanley in the first and connor cook in the 2nd. :lol: :stoneface:  

gruden thinks cook is the best QB in the draft. if he wasn't such a d-bag, i would love to have him.

:rofl:  
Your thoughts and scouting on cook?

Back
Top Bottom