:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm with it :pimp:

But I am also wary of what the details of the trade may be

Last edited:
After sitting down a couple weeks ago and watching him closely, I like him. He's easily the best QB we'd have had since probably garcia. maybe better. he's not elite, but he's ahead of the "good" group occupied by guys like alex smith. he plays with energy, and i love that.

Last edited:

Cousins was never coming here and wouldn't be a great sign here.

You'll find a QB in the draft and hopefully grab Corey to build around offense.

We'll see what Lynch and Kyle and team do.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn bros leaving cancun as we speak and so much going on :wow:

its insane to think how much baalke set this roster back he musta been as responsible for this downfall as easily as ****boy jed.

im glad theyre cleaning house every game i watched torrey had the worst body language, he knew kaep couldnt get him the ball so he half assed it on every play.

what a job so far from lynch and shanny man, get rid of bethea ... i expect ahmad and reid to get cut loose.

congrats to kerley played well last season.

was always 50/50 on cousins but im sure he's in the right hands now, lets see who we bring in.

@oakland Kap back?
I had Kaep back before the run with Gabbert ended. I can't make a call on him doing anything other than what he has shown here over the last three years. It's unfortunate, but to say that the man didn't rep this team and put in work here is a disservice. I wish him the best and respect him. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If you looking at who can throw the ball Cousins a huge upgrade over Anyone we have had in the past 10 years
I just wasn't sure if the front office was going to make that move to get a QB in FA.

I guess my question for @red81  was what was the point of getting someone familiar vs betting/starting brand new with a younger crop of players/future talent to build around.

The goal is to win and compete obviously, but how much of a blow-up/restructure is the front office going to do to bring this franchise back to championships. 

Cousins good and Shanahan already have the scheme for him, no risk on drafting a guy and having him be a bad fit when u already know he the perfect fit.

9ers on the verge of doing big things, probably the most real excitement around the 49ers I've felt since 2013

These dudes are cleaning house! An exciting off season so far! Nothing like last year lol

damn, if we really get cousins, this means york is really tossin the keys to this organization to kyle and lynch

What shanny wants, shanny gets?

Back
Top Bottom