:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean I know they need a safety but that's way too much of the joog 

Eric Reid and our 2nd round 34th OVR for Cousins? 

this troll almost got me SMH 
mean.gif

Give them the 2nd rd this year and a 4th rd next year which could turn into a1st if we win a super bowl

Ive been a fan of Cousins so I hope we get him. Dude killed it for my fantasy team this year :pimp: :lol:

BTW there comments about taking it slow are starting to look more and more fugazi These mofos are out here bussing Who knows they might empty the clip and I'm here for it. TP next [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Not eem gonna lie. I don't want Cousins, but I'll trust Shanny
Cousins can make all the throws and he's a complete gamer.  Shanahan will get him great protection and will give him plays to keep him protected and keep the defense guessing.  He's only been starter for 2 years on a dysfunctional team that was never behind him.  Now he will have an offense built around him, literally from the ground up.  Get Hype.

Cousins best attribute is by far his accuracy when he's in rythem. One knock I have on him is he tends to lose that standing upright throw posture when under pressure. Will fall away from throws and occasionally duck as he's throwing the ball to avoid a major hit.

This one of his worst throws ever.

When he throws this INT he was falling away and ducking from contact which defintely had an impact on where the ball ended up.

Last edited:
I don't want to give up the #2 pick in the draft for Cousins, if I'm the niners I'm not budging from the 2nd round AT BEST. Washington has zero leverage on this deal. If they were gonna extend Cousins they would have already, if they don't trade he walks next year and niners can get him without giving up anything. If I'm Lynch lm not giving in to a front office that has been a ******* mess.

just depends on when u want to start winning

if you wanna wait til next year sure could be possible to get kirk w/o trading for an overall better net gain over the course of 2 years. 

but who we start this year? we don't have a single QB on the roster. not getting him basically saying we confirmed gonna suck another year and gonna start some shaub, mallet, hill, cassel, barkley level scrublet   

my feeling is that shanahan and lynch wanna start winning now and they gonna play hardball to get there

I don't want to give up the #2 pick in the draft for Cousins, if I'm the niners I'm not budging from the 2nd round AT BEST. Washington has zero leverage on this deal. If they were gonna extend Cousins they would have already, if they don't trade he walks next year and niners can get him without giving up anything. If I'm Lynch lm not giving in to a front office that has been a ******* mess.
With those egos, I think this week was telling of what the Shanny Lynch partnership is about.  Winning now.  Shanahan has already seen first hand that you can go far with a great offense and mediocre defense.  We're about to stack the offense and go back to playing bend and don't break defense in a 4-3 running Cover 3 for the majority.  I'm stoked.

Back
Top Bottom